Anonymous

@NikeBG  Im a christian i believe as @aaaaa said that the old law finds its fulfillment in the new covenant and that this applies to all people. I wouldnt be a christian if I didnt believe  this. 

I had to read that story in high school about the Jews putting God on trial.  

@”Kapitán Denis”  there are things that are absolute in this world, such as the laws of physics. I believe that parallel to this physical world there is an intertwined spiritual world where there is an absolute right and wrong, and that is the problem with relativism, you can justify murder with it, and murder in many cultures around the world is normal and part of  life. I remember reading an account from an australian aboriginal who stated before the brits forced his people become more civilized they had lots of tribal warfare and he stated how he missed it because it was actually a lot of fun, just a dangerous game lol.  

Both of you think that right and wrong are absolute, yet if you went deeper and compared your opinions, they would start dissolving.

Heisenbergs quote is about the natural sciences but I think it applies to this situation as well 

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” 
― Werner Heisenberg

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • GOGA
  • kony97
  • Glockamole
  • Nexius
  • Tujev