February 23, 2018 at 5:16 pm #446978
I’m having this for dinner tonight, since I’m still fasting. Just add water. I bought a bunch these packets over Christmas holidays at the Polish Art Center.
Easy Easter Eggs without the work!
- 12 decorated four-color sleeves for raw, boiled, blown, or plastic eggs.
- Easy to do:
- 1. Cut film into 7 separate sleeves
- 2. Just slide the egg into a sleeve
- 3. Place into boiling water and it shrinks around the egg in seconds!!!
- NOTE: Due to the use of hot water, children require Adult supervision
- Joan’s tip: Trim the clear edge to have a better fit, and look!