Anonymous

Palagovski some more ancient quotes.  Can you please produce ONE!!!
Alexander the Great Quotes Callisthenes of Olynthus 1.15.1-4> “Alexander came by the statue of his father and spoke loud:`Youths of the Pellaians and of the Macedonians and of the Hellenic Amphictiony and of the Lakedaimonians and of the CorinthiansÂ… and of all the Hellenic peoples, join your fellow-soldiers and entrust yourselves to me, so that we can move against the barbarians and liberate ourselves from the Persian bondage, for AS Hellenes WE should not be slaves to barbarians.” > Here is another admition of Megas Alexandros Greekness Quote “And when the book of Daniel was showed to Megas Alexandros,, Daniel declared that one of the Greeks should destroy the empire of the Persians, he supposed that himself was the person intended” Flavious Josephus (11.8.5) ” Achaeans and Macedonian, peoples of your own race” by Polybius (no login) “Let what I have said on this head suffice, and let those who are disposed to be cautious pronounce my words to have no bearing on the present situation. I will now revert to what my adversaries themselves speak of as the main question. And this is that if matters are now in the same state as when you made an alliance with them, you should decide to maintain your original attitude, for that is a matter of principle, but if the situation has radically changed, you are justified now in discussing the requests made to you afresh. I ask you, therefore, Cleonicus and Chlaeneas, what allies had you when you first invited the Spartans to act with you? Had you not the whole of Greece? But who make common cause with you at present or what kind of alliance do you invite them to enter? Far from being similar, the circumstances are now the reverse of what they formerly were. Then your rivals in the struggle for supremacy and renown were the Achaeans and Macedonians, peoples of your own race, and Philip was their commander. But now Greece is threatened with a war against men of a foreign race who intend to enslave her, men whom you fancy you are calling in against Philip, but are calling in really against yourselves and the whole of Greece.” [Polybius, Histories, IX, 37] Quote “And when the book of Daniel was showed to Megas Alexandros,, Daniel declared that one of the Greeks should destroy the empire of the Persians, he supposed that himself was the person intended” Flavious Josephus (11.8.5) SO AS U SEE, MEGAS ALEXANDROS SAID THAT HE IS THE GREEK THAT WOULD DESTROY THE PERSIAN EMPIRE !!  

Slavorum

13 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Shnickstara89
  • Turk
  • кошка
  • kony97
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • ca$hbunni