Although the side view is not available, I believe it’s just a common čepiec (trans. bonnet; I think the Czech word for it is the same). I don’t know if there are multiple types of it with special names, but of course every region has its own style and perhaps its own name for it.


5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Tujev
  • jorgos
  • kony97