pollex
Participant
@pollex

Strange, it seems that there should be an answer to my question from @nikebg and where is it?

Guys, it’s amazing. I have found the word “kurva” in Bulgarian, Serbian and Slovenian dictionaries.

Previously I thought that this word is a Latin loanword derived from the Latin word “curva” in one of its meanings “morally wrong”. And because of this it is used only by catholic Slavs.

But now it seems for me that it’s a native Slavic word common to all Slavic languages (except Russian) if even orthodox Bulgarians and Serbs know it.

Word “kurva” exists in Ukrainian and Belarusian languages as well.
Previously I thought that it was borrowed by Ukrainians and Belarusian from Polish.
Now I’m not sure about it.

So, it would be more funny if this article were designed in the standard manner when one language (in this case Russian) uses some specific word different from common-slavic one, as for example it was done here for Croatian:
https://www.slavorum.org/just-croatian-language-things-2/

Now about errors on the map:

* “shit” in Ukraininan is “лайно” and not “лайпо”

* Correct spelling is “блядь” and not “блядэь”. You cannot put “ь” after a vowel in East Slavic languages (isn’t it so in Bulgarian?)

* Belarusian language does not have word “блядь”. It’s only Russian.
What word can be used for Belarus then?
In my opinion it may be the same “kurva” or common-slavic “haŭno” (“shit”) or “dziarmo” (“shit” as well, common with Russian).

It’ interesting that Belorusian language also has the word “łajno” but its main meaning in Belorusian is rather “rags” then “shit” as in Ukrainian.

* Exact equivalent for “kurva” in Russian is of cause “блядь” and not “хуй”. “Блядь” in Russian is (as “kurwa” in Polish) a common negative exclamation and a rude name for prostitute at the same time.

“Хуй” instead is the same as “chuj” in Polish or “cazzo” in Italian.

And now, dear children, let us repeat the word which you should not repeat:
“Il numero tre: cazzo. Non si dice!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6MvTYUUZI