• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Сама ријеч накурњак, као и предмет који је означавала скоро су изумрли у српском народу. Представља дио мушке одјеће, који је служио да заштити гениталије мушкарца, током јаких зима, нарочито се користио у планинским подручјима, попут динарског појаса западне Босне, Сјенице, Динаре, Шар-планине, Зеленгоре, Херцеговине, Западне Србије, Црне Горе, Старог Влаха.
    Обичај је био да девојка своме будућем мужу исплете накурњак, од чисте рунске вуне као део свог мираза.
    Плео се у свим бојама и дезенима, а забележена су и такмичења у изради накурњака, где су се жене такмичиле која ће своме драгом исплести лепши.

Иако је као одевни предмет, накурњак имао своју племениту сврху (без овакве заштите од хладноће доста људи се уопште не би ни родило), са појавом нових модних трендова,  временом је заборављен.
    У Етнографском музеју налазе се два примерка, од којих је један дугачак 19cm, а вјерује се да су постојали и знатно дужи.

English

Word nakurnjak, same as object to wich it refers almost became extinct among Serbian people. It represents a part of male clothing, which served to protect the genitals, during severe winters, and was especially popular in mountainous areas such as the Dinarid zone of western Bosnia, Sjenica, Dinara, Šara mountain, Zelengora, Herzegovina, western Serbia, Montenegro, Stari Vlah.

There was tradition that a girl would strand her future husband nakurnjak of pure fleece wool as part of her dowry.
    It was strand in different  colors and patterns, and young wives were competiting in making nakurnjak, every of them wished to make most beutifull for her beloved.

Nakurnjak, although as the garment had its noble purpose (without such protection from the cold, a lot of people would not even be born), with the emergence of new fashion trends, it eventually become forgotten.

The Ethnographic Museum has two copies, one of which is 19cm long and is it believed that even longer pieces existed.

Anonymous

Where can i buy this great nogavice za lulčka? :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Where can i buy this great nogavice za lulčka? :D

Add that option in your thread in Slavic singles :P

Anonymous
    Quote:
    The Ethnographic Museum has two copies, one of which is 19cm long and is it believed that even longer pieces existed.

😮

Anonymous

Every real man should have a pair of these.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Add that option in your thread in Slavic singles :P
    Quote:
    Every real man should have a pair of these.

My future wife will have to make one of these. :D

Anonymous

Of course. :) If she loves you she will make you few. :D

Anonymous

Interesting and disturbing.. all at the same time.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Interesting and disturbing.. all at the same time.

Yes, you are quite right. But, if we except all vulgar associations, it was part of life for people who lived there. In some areas mentioned above, this year we had 2-3meters of snow and -25 Centigrade degrees, It was necessary part of their lives. :)

Anonymous

Oh I completely understand the necessity! I can imagine your manhood gets quite cold in such temperatures. When you don't have heating in homes and workplaces like we do now, you're still outside in the elements working and doing what it needed to survive with your family through the winter.. I just can't imagine wearing one… but I'm not properly equipped either.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • GOGA
  • haver25
  • slovborg
  • CivilixXXX
  • Piachu