• This topic has 19 voices and 43 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Basic informations about my homeland:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republika_Srpska

[img width=700 height=525]http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/16684475.jpg”/>

If anyone have some questions, please ask.

Anonymous

How strong are separatist tendentions spread among populaqtion of RS? And one more question. If RS would gain independence from Bosnia, would the population of RS prefer unification with Serbia or they would like to stay independent.

Anonymous

What happens to Brcko District if RS separates? Dervan, are you for seccession or do you believe future of RS is with Federation?
    Also, are there people in RS who view themselves as Bosnian Orthodox and not as Serbs?

Anonymous

What is the most watched TV station there?  ;D

Anonymous

How strong are separatist tendentions spread among populaqtion of RS? And one more question. If RS would gain independence from Bosnia, would the population of RS prefer unification with Serbia or they would like to stay independent.

If referendum would held now, I think at least 95% Serbs would vote for independence from BiH and unification with Serbia (similar is with Croat population).

What happens to Brcko District if RS separates? Dervan, are you for seccession or do you believe future of RS is with Federation? Also, are there people in RS who view themselves as Bosnian Orthodox and not as Serbs?

Well during war, Serbian army hold city Brcko, but after war it became district with condominium. When RS became independent, city would stay in RS (it have Serbian majority anyway).

As grand majority of Serbs, I don't see  future of BiH, it will collapse on 3 ethnic parts, and it's best solution.

[img width=700 height=678]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/672/podjelabihuu7.jpg”/>

I have heard for such cases, but I never see one in real life. Those are probably children from mix marriages without sence of national identity.

What is the most watched TV station there?

I don't watch much TV, but I thnik BN from Bijeljina, and channels from Serbia (RTS, Pink etc.).

Anonymous

Cvetinov and others,
    I didn't imagine this thread to be another topic for bickering, but place were people from RS can present something from their common country.

If you want discussion about Republika Srpska, please continue here: http://www.slavorum.com/index.php/topic,674.0.html

Anonymous

Apologies, didn't mean to start problems. Just stating an opinion. I'll be out of this thread, I'm all for peaceful relations.

Anonymous

I hope one day Republika Srpska will be united with Serbia,and all bosnians and montenegrins expeled from Serbia

Anonymous

I also hope, but Bosnians and Montenegrins are equal part of Serbian nation, and have every right to live in united Serbian state.
    Of course, criminals and neo-commies from Montenegro deserve to be expelled.

With solved national question, we can focus more on expanding political ties with other Slavic states and nations, something like what knez Mihailo did in 19th century.

Anonymous
    Quote:

If referendum would held now, I think at least 95% Serbs would vote for independence from BiH and unification with Serbia (similar is with Croat population).

What happens to Brcko District if RS separates? Dervan, are you for seccession or do you believe future of RS is with Federation? Also, are there people in RS who view themselves as Bosnian Orthodox and not as Serbs?

Well during war, Serbian army hold city Brcko, but after war it became district with condominium. When RS became independent, city would stay in RS (it have Serbian majority anyway).

As grand majority of Serbs, I don't see  future of BiH, it will collapse on 3 ethnic parts, and it's best solution.

[img width=700 height=678]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/672/podjelabihuu7.jpg”/>

I have heard for such cases, but I never see one in real life. Those are probably children from mix marriages without sence of national identity.

What is the most watched TV station there?

I don't watch much TV, but I thnik BN from Bijeljina, and channels from Serbia (RTS, Pink etc.).

So Bosnia would have two seperate areas?

Anonymous

"BiH" already have two separate entities, Republic of Srpska and Federation of BiH (earlier Muslim-Croat federation). Now Croat population seek for their third entity, which will lead to natural ethnic dividing, and break up of this unnatural project.

Curent ethnic distribution
    [img width=365 height=340]http://img38.imagefra.me/i5bq/tuzlak/2msi_32d_u9fy0.jpg”/>

Anonymous

Dervan what would happen to Bosnian muslims in area of Republika Srpska if ti comes under Serbia?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Dervan what would happen to Bosnian muslims in area of Republika Srpska if ti comes under Serbia?

I can answer you this question.

The same what happend to the Muslims in the 90's, that still live in Serbia (Yugoslavia). And that is … nothing.

Anonymous

You mean Sandžak.

Anyway i think you Serbs made mistake after collapse of Yu. Instead on Bosnia you would have to focus on Kosovo.

Kosovska devojka;

image.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You mean Sandžak.

Anyway i think you Serbs made mistake after collapse of Yu. Instead on Bosnia you would have to focus on Kosovo.

Kosovska devojka;

image.

Who the heck had thought that people will take arms so easily, and start occupying Yugoslavia in the name of their religion. The main fault was that the army did nothing, no demilitarisation, just stood by side and watched. I remember nobody could believe the shit that was happening around us.

In less than a year you had like all kinds of terrorist nationalist paramilitary units, on all sides. Full scale civil war. Kosovo was an Albanian terrorist uprising, that was supported by the U.S. You can fight the terrorists, but you can't fight the NATO.

The Islamists like Alija Izetbegovic thought they could get their part of the cake in the turmoil. The moderate Bosnian Muslims, whose leader even won the elections 1990, were persecuted by the Jihadis. Unfortunately the Bosnian Muslim people, which I today believe had no intention in leaving Yugoslavia, were the biggest victims of this Mujahideen lunatic, whose legacy still poisons the Bosniak youth to this day on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Fia
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • Glockamole
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Tujev