Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Sara P.
    Sara P.
    Participant
    @sara_popovic

Folk music is cherished as one of the top treasures of Slavic tradition and culture and has been preserved in its original state for centuries. During
    [See the full post at: 10 Most Interesting Slavic Folk Instruments]

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

Fujara is of Romanian (Vlach) origin. If Vlachs didn’t assimilate, fujara wouldn’t be on this list.

Mak Murtić
    Participant
    @mak_murtic

Moraš čekirati i sopelu i zurne (iako su zurni de facto osmanlijski instrument, ali se koristi u Makedoniji i Bugarskoj). Gajde takoder – kaba gaida, djura gaida <3 . Lijerica, tamburica, balalaika, ima ih hrpa 🙂

Sara P.
    Sara P.
    Participant
    @sara_popovic

@mak_murtic Pregledala sam sve instrumente i stvarno sam se iznenadila koliko ih ima.. Slažem se da puno toga fali na listi, bio je baš težak zadatak odabrati samo 10 instrumenata 🙂

Mak Murtić
    Participant
    @mak_murtic

Slijedeci post – 10 more instruments 😀

Dušan
    Participant
    @dusan

It’s a bit weird that you have hurdy-gurdy and okarina, but no tambura, improvised violins from northern Slovakia, gusle, cimbalom etc. I know it’s hard to this, and to choose from vast number of instruments, but like this you could’ve easily put harmonica and jew’s harp on the list…

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

Let’s not forget the most Serbian memetic instrument of all – the accordion.

Dušan
    Participant
    @dusan

@NikeBG first a trumpet intro, then accordion

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

LOL

Sara P.
    Sara P.
    Participant
    @sara_popovic

My main focus when picking the instruments was choosing the ones I found most interesting and unique. However, as I read your replies I can see I might have taken a wrong turn 😀 So thanks, your comments will be very valuable for my future articles on this subject. 🙂

Dušan
    Participant
    @dusan

@sara_popovic relax, it’s your article 😀 For example hurdy gurdy and ocarina are indeed very interesting as Slavic instruments, I certainly never saw them as such and that’s the point of your article isn’t it?

r0073rr0r
    Participant
    @ortakvelja

Missing Gusle

pollex
    Participant
    @pollex

Missing Ukrainian Bandura:

pollex
    Participant
    @pollex

pollex
    Participant
    @pollex

The Ukrainain version of Hurdy-gurdy is known as Lira (Ліра)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • LCaine
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Shnickstara89