• This topic has 7 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

10 Polish movies you must watch at least once in your life

Poland – Polish cinematography has produced many impressive movies related to different disciplines of life. It is difficult to present all of them in one article, therefore, we will try to focus on the most iconic ones.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

Ok, I saw 4 out of 10

Anonymous

4 of 10 too,,but i was expecting to see A Short Film About Killing by Krzysztof Kieslowski :) 
    will try to find other from list

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

I’ve seen a lot of images and youtube trailers of “With Fire and Sword”, guess that means i’ll have to watch it now :) 

Anonymous

I’ve seen two out of these twelve.

Anonymous

The pianist is a great movie.

Anonymous

I’ve seen 4 or 5 Polish movies and one TV Series (The Witcher), but none from this list. I remember “Stara Baśń, kiedy słońce było Bogiem” (Old Tale: When Sun Was A God) and “Jak Rozpetalem Druga Wojne Swiatowa” (How I unleashed WWII). I enjoyed both of them, especially Old Tale, because you just can’t find many films about pre-Christian Slavs..
    From this list I’ll probably watch Teddy Bear. I want to see Poland in those years and humor from that period, because I know how bad situation was. My parents went to Poland for winter holidays in late 80s, they say they couldn’t spend all the money they brought with them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • Nefario
  • Tujev