Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

10 Things That Mean You Are Bulgarian

Bulgaria – There are many nations on the Balkans each with its own special character features. But among all of them, Bulgarians are the ones most recognizable people living here. These are 12 things that prove you are born and raised in Bulgaria.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

Lmao at “Milka” grabbing :D poor doctors have no money so they need to steal chocolate :D

Anonymous

To be fair, we usually treat doctors (and usually only hospital ones) with boxes of chocolates (chocolate candy), not chocolate bars. And that’s besides the usual taxes, fees, health insurances and whatnot, of course. And many doctors actually hate it, because everyone keeps bringing them chocolates, which they are chock-full of (pun intended). I mean, literally – we brought some homegrown vegetables to our doctor once (the advantage of living in a house in the outskirts of the city) and she was overjoyed by it, showing us a whole cabinet full of chocolate boxes at her consulting room. I guess they prefer to eat healthier food as well…

Btw, love the 90s picture with the tram !

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@NikeBG what if you bring them fruit dipped in chocolate? win-win and you get life-time medical care in return!

Anonymous

For me it fit very well to polish people :D

Anonymous

True story

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@aaaaa hey at least it’s a sub-category of rich :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Glockamole
  • haver25
  • kony97