• This topic has 18 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

10 Things That Mean You Are Serbian

Did you ever wonder what makes a person Serbian? We mean, what are those little things that all Serb…

Read the full story here

Anonymous

Except for baba roga, none of these is correct :D

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@ellablun liar! :D

Anonymous

Cabbage ftw :)

Anonymous

4 and 10 are “Things That Mean You Are Serbian Gastarbeiter”, also not so sure about one, I don’t know many people who have that goblen and most people a I know are Serbians. Well, I did get tipsy for first time when I was 12, but that’s near the usual. 15-16 is starting drinking age here.

Anonymous

The goblen? Not so shure about it. Freaked out by babaroga? xD

Anonymous

wittily

Anonymous

@Perun, okay I know a dragan too, but I don’t have a car, I have tiny plastic “kaca” of “kiseli kupus” and no wine at all, and rest of them are just, like, I heard people used to spend more than what they earn back in 90’s, but I was too young to participate. Now, no one has money. And Baba Roga still freaks me out. I’ve recently identified Stopica cave as her most likely abode. (although they’ve really ruined it with all those tourist friendly and easy access addons)

Anonymous

khm… You are a Serb when you always have a bottle of rakija at your home, celebrate “slava” and christmas while eating roasted pig, and “promaja”(Serbian word for air drifting) can kill you…

Anonymous

You sign greeting cards with your name and “Дамн Турцима !”

Anonymous

None of the above counts. Pure prejudice.

Anonymous

If you got 4 Cs on your tp..

Anonymous

I can agree only for 2,3 and 7.. rest dont count for serbian… Serbian have his saint on wall, domestic ploom brandy= Rakija, kids start drink wit 16 or more, my parents never scary me with “babaroga” cos i search with 4 and older in my room over night and never found, like nad vampires and rest…., our girls is beauty and without make up, and that guys who earn 300e per week is gipsy not Serbian hahaha lol man you miss so much XD

Anonymous

bre,bre…. Gypsies can be Serbian.

Anonymous

@Svevlad in that case we can add more items to the list:
    You’ve had 5 wives, they were all your cousins and were all named “Aishe”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.