Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

15 Male Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are Slavic

The Slavic parts of Eastern Europe have also produced a lot of guys that made it big and deserve to be mentioned as well. Since John Malkovich has been a household name for so long and Krist Novoselich of Nirvana is no longer in the spotlight, it’s time to honor other male celebrities that come f…

Read the full story here

Anonymous

For most I understand, but why is Goran Višnjić in this list? I don’t believe anyone ever had the idea that Višnjić is anything else but a Slav, most of his roles are in Croatian even.

Anonymous

Cool to know that Mraz is a czech surname

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Some others that should be on the list: John Malkovich, John Cena, Douglas family etc.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@ВукМујовић he’s popular in USA for that hospital sitcom…guess Americans have no idea where from he is or is he Slavic or w/e

Anonymous

Didn’t know Weird Al was Serbian. I always thought he was Yugoslav.

Anonymous

Some slavic ancestry does not equal “slavic”.

Anonymous

@aaaaa on a slavic website it does kinda, it’s on topic

Anonymous

Andy Warhol’s parents were Rusyn origin from village Mikova in  Slovakia. Andy was painter, known painter, but filmmaker too.

Sandra Dee, actress, wife of Bobby Darin, was Alexandra Zuk, families Zuk and Cymbaljak (Rusyn and Lemko origin) from villages Izby, Grybov, Slovakia (Movies: Gidget, A Summer Place, Tammy, Tell Me True, Take Her, She’s Mine)

Robert Urich, actor, family Jurich from Venecija, Saris county in Slovakia, half Rusyn half Slovak (movies: The Lazarus Man, Love Boat, Emeril, many TV series)

Lizabeth Scott (Ema Matzo), actress, slavic origin (Lizabeth Virginia Scott was an American film actress, known for
    her “smoky voice” and “the most beautiful face of film noir during the
    1940s and 1950s, probably Russian or Rusyn origin)

Anonymous

Anonymous

Bon jovi is a quarter Slovak and a quarter Russian. Paul Newman’s mother was Slovak. Steve McQueen was full Slovak.

Jacqueline C. Jordan
    Participant
    @froffe

This beauty is Slavic as well:)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

12 User(s) Online Join Server
  • 'las
  • Jan Pat II
  • DEATH
  • Tujev
  • буквальный мусор
  • kony97