• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Not really sure if I'm posting in the right area, but definitely move it if necessary.

So I was looking on a website of various Slavic symbols presented as ***elry. There was a section that had necklace pendants for the 16 Halls of Svarog (16 Славянских Чертогов). Now, I had to do some rough digging on this first searching in Russian then using Google Translate.

I have found a website with very thorough information it seems, but unfortunately, the images do not translate and there are many things still lost among the bad Google translating job.

Can someone explain to me what are the 16 Halls of Svarog/16 Славянских Чертогов?

Thanks in advance.

PS: This is the original site I found with what seems to be a lot of information: http://energodar.net/vedy/sva_krug.html
    And I found these images on VK: http://vk.com/album-16370501_114809965

Anonymous

Well, Chertog (Russian Чертог) – is a house of God in the Svarog's Circle. It means chertog has connection with Slavic Calendar – Kolyady dar (Rus. Коляды Дар). Each Chertog corresponds to each month in Slavic Calendar and so have each God-protecter who has his own Chertog (means house). There are 16 Chertogs on which Yarilo is passing in the Svarog's Circle. Чертог Девы, Вепря, Щуки, Лебеди, Змея, Ворона, Медведя, Бусла, Волка, Лисы, Тура, Лося, Финиста, Коня, Орла, Раса.

Anonymous

This is actually quite fascinating to me… I love old calendar systems. But this one doesn't seem to have much information on it. Unless there is a lot in Russian or other languages.  Can you possibly tell me more about it?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This is actually quite fascinating to me… I love old calendar systems. But this one doesn't seem to have much information on it. Unless there is a lot in Russian or other languages.  Can you possibly tell me more about it?

Ufortunately, I can't understand more even in Russian ;D
    so..it would be nice if someone else try to explain this to us

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ufortunately, I can't understand more even in Russian ;D
    so..it would be nice if someone else try to explain this to us

Hehehe! Hrm.. who on the forum can we ask ever so nicely to help… ? *looks around*

Anonymous

<A HREF="http://www.slavyanin.info/en/article/ancient-slavic-aryan-calendar.html">This link might be of interest.</A>
    I can't read all of it, but there might be someone who can.

Anonymous

Forget about this, this is a made up fabrication by Ingliists. These idiots believe that J00z are Grey aliens. & those symbols they use in the calendar is from their "Karuna" which they have "sucked off their fingers". These idiots are either
    A) J00z who are trying to ruin the revival of Slavic/Aryan paganism by blemishing its image, or hijacking it into something else..
    B) Are schizophrenic delusional idiots…
    C) Trying to make some money off all the gullible idiots who fall for their scam.

I have read their Slavic-Aryan Vedas and know pretty much everything that needs to be known about them. The authenticity of their Slavic-Aryan Vedas is… well void.

I can give a perfect example of point A. I had a friend who used to be a Rodnoverka, however they only knew it from the Ingliist point of view. So after being a Ingliist for a while they eventually met me and I broke it down for them to show them how much bullshit the Ingliists were full of. After seeing the lies and manipulation my friend did not want to even think twice of being a Rodnover or being part of any religious orientation. So basically by blemishing the images they just destroy all hope and trust the person had for the movement, very smart way to combat a movement if you ask me. Smart fellows..

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well, Chertog (Russian Чертог) – is a house of God in the Svarog's Circle. It means chertog has connection with Slavic Calendar – Kolyady dar (Rus. Коляды Дар). Each Chertog corresponds to each month in Slavic Calendar and so have each God-protecter who has his own Chertog (means house). There are 16 Chertogs on which Yarilo is passing in the Svarog's Circle. Чертог Девы, Вепря, Щуки, Лебеди, Змея, Ворона, Медведя, Бусла, Волка, Лисы, Тура, Лося, Финиста, Коня, Орла, Раса.

http://slavobereg.ucoz.ru/krugolet.jpg

Another piece of Akhinevich's fiction. Or do you believe that "Slavyano-Ariyskiye Vedy" are authentic?

Anonymous

Sorry, I didn't read any of it really, just skimmed through it and looked for keywords. I saw the calendar and thought I'd share :)

Anonymous

"Akhinea" in Russian language is words of crazy man, but cinema игры богов (games of gods) very nice. Давайте излогать на кириллице – это по словянски.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.