• This topic has 27 voices and 166 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

If we were to have a 4th Yugoslavia…

1) What economical or political system should it have?
    2) How should we achieve this?
    3) Should Bulgaria be included?
    4) What should flag look like?

Anonymous

You still haven't figured out that there will be no such thing :) ?
    We don't have any use out of romanticised fantasizing.

Anonymous

It would have to be very weak form of federal republic. There would be common curency and no border tariffs or customs. Other than that each state whould have their own responsibilites and economic plans. Flag same as in first Yugoslavia. Overal i prefer Slovenia as it is now. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You still haven't figured out that there will be no such thing :) ?
    We don't have any use out of romanticised fantasizing.

Nobody knows if there will be a 4th Yugoslavia we can't be certain if there will be one or not.
    But anyway if you are going to post on my thread at least answer the question on what you think.

If we were to have a 4th Yugoslavia…

Anonymous

Economical: Protekcionalismus
    Administraction: Federace (with +/- great states…Vojvodina, Sandžak, Dalmacia, Slavonia, Cetral Serbia, etc..)
    Parliament: Numbers of MPs is region by population..200k ppl = 1 MP, banned parliaments parties
    Governent: every region have owm gov. from Masters…(Minister of Education voted by workers in EDU), etc..
    Federal Gov: only President, minister of foreign, minister of army.
    Religion: controled by president house…NO ROMA, NO MOSKAU, MO MEKKA, NO Jerusalem, etc…!!

Peaceful, people referendum

With BG no-problem

Pan-slavic flag (used yugoslavia)
    Anthem: Hej, Slované

Inspektor for 4th Yugo: Svatoslava and Povhec

Anonymous
    Quote:
    But anyway if you are going to post on my thread at least answer the question on what you think.

I've already stated my mind –  romanticising is useless thing .
    War broke out here , majority of our peoples hate each other, wounds didn't even begin to heal, they getting deeper, life standard is not the way it should be, we have some huge problems with shiptars and the west and we can not even say who is speaking who's language here. 

Let's say we resurrect the YU, what then ? What do we get with that ? Хлеба и игара ?

You've asked here a lot of questions but you didn't give the reason(s) why should our states reunite.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    War broke out here , majority of our peoples hate each other, wounds didn't even begin to heal, they getting deeper,

Ethnic hatred between southern Slavs has been artificially manufactured by media, religion, politicians etc to purposefully divide the Slavs. The reason why ethnic hatred is there so it can Distract ordinary Yugoslavs from their real problems such as low living standards, inflation, corruption, rising unemployment, destruction of domestic industry etc and instead cause Southern Slavs to fight each other. So you see ethnic hatred benefits the ruling class in the former Yugoslav republics.

Quote:
    You've asked here a lot of questions but you didn't give the reason(s) why should our states reunite.

The southern Slavs must unite into a 4th Yugoslavia so that we can have our Real independence and to stop the economical colonization of Southern Slavic countries.
    Ibrahim ibn Jakub
    to 10th century wrote :
    ''the Slavs live in disunity if they would unite no one could defeat them''

Anonymous

Loose economic union and military cooperation, and of course our Bulgarian brothers must be included.

I guess my idea is not to be considered a "4th Yugoslavia", but all the better, by the way it sounds it would probably be more of a pathetic failure than the last one.

Maybe in its 100th edition Yugoslavia might become a normal country.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I guess my idea is not to be considered a "4th Yugoslavia", but all the better, by the way it sounds it would probably be more of a pathetic failure than the last one.

Maybe in its 100th edition Yugoslavia might become a normal country.

LÜL, true! :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ethnic hatred between southern Slavs has been artificially manufactured by media, religion, politicians etc to purposefully divide the Slavs.

Artificial or not , it is the reality here today.

Anonymous

Half of all Slovenes would never agree. They're too nationalistic and extremistic. In their eyes it was and would be like this:
    [img width=700 height=393]https://www.status.si/media/products/thumbs/ozemanje.jpg.800x600_q85.jpg” />
    Guess who's the orange?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Half of all Slovenes would never agree. They're too nationalistic and extremistic. In their eyes it was and would be like this:
    [img width=700 height=393]https://www.status.si/media/products/thumbs/ozemanje.jpg.800x600_q85.jpg” />
    Guess who's the orange?

Slovenians are extremistic and nationalistic? Are you kiding me? 

Anonymous

I gues if Bulgarians woud join up it actually coud work since they are neutral and woud kinda balance it out. I never understood why croats,serbs and bosniaks hate each other since we speak the same languege.I  blame Turk and German/Hungarian imperialists for all the bullshit in the balkans.

Anonymous

Maybe if we spoke different languages we would be so hard on each other xD ?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Slovenians are extremistic and nationalistic? Are you kiding me?  :D

Hehe, if you would know… Many Slovenes think bad of other Yugoslavs. I don't like to say this around as I don't share their view, but most don't even distinguish between Croats, Serbs and Bosnians. To them they all are simply "čefurji".

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 167 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • 'las
  • kony97