• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Scientists have unearthed one of the earliest humans in Europe after discovering an 8,000-year-old skeleton during the building of a motorway in Kroum, Bulgaria.

The Neolithic remains are believed to belong to a boy aged between 10 and 15 with his body curled up in the foetal position.

Archaeologist Boris Borissov says the frail skeleton will be dug out for more detailed scientific studies.

"The bones are very frail and almost melt to your touch. His teeth, however, are in excellent condition," he explained.

http://www.austriantimes.at/news/Around_the_World/2010-10-27/27855/8,000-y-o_boy_is_Europe%27s_oldest_

Anonymous

Judging by the picture you posted he looks Proto-Slavic to me !  ;D

Anonymous

Reminds me of Mardi Gras, half the city of New Orleans are in that exact same position next to their toilet on the day after Mardi Gras.  Major Hang Overs.

Anonymous

Reminds me of Mardi Gras, half the city of New Orleans are in that exact same position next to their toilet on the day after Mardi Gras.  Major Hang Overs.

Hehehe guess Mardi Gras is one hell of a party. I always wanted to go to New Orleans Mardi Gras but sadly i dont have enough money.

Anonymous

Mardi Gras is cheap.  Nobody is in hotel room until day after anyway.

Anonymous

Yes Joms i guess it is cheap but for now i have only as much money to pay all living costs. I will go one day when i will have time and all. But for now it is unrealistic.

Anonymous

@Povhec- If you are ever headed that way, let me know, we can have drinks and talk Garbage.  I may be able to get you into a Mardi Gras Ball.  Really something to see with the Ladies all dressed up like it was 1760.  The French really knew how to throw a party, before their Revolution.

Anonymous

Joms Viking when i will go i will let you know. But it might take some years before i go. Curently i am busy with getting myself a decent job and all.

Anonymous

@Pentaz- As always Pentaz a very interesting story, where do you get them all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.