• This topic has 27 voices and 88 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Well, what do you guys think about this touchy subject? I voted for option three. Yes but I don't think taxpayers should be forced to fund abortion clinics. I agree with the personal choice of a woman but along with that comes personal responsiblity and I can see no justifiable way why I should subsidize it.

Anonymous

I think that abortion should be prohibited except that cases when mother is simple not able to give a birth to a baby because of big problems with her health. In other cases there should not be a choise. Yes, I know that there are some many factors making people do an abortion, for example it may be a poor family or the old age of a future-mother or something else..but.. people could think about possibility that the woman can be pregnant before. So, for me there are no exuses for them. I consider an abortion as a muder…
    And what about the people who are alcoholics you'll ask? I think..They should do the abortions because in the opposite case there would be ill and invalid children  :(

Anonymous

Well, what about raped women who have to live witch "fruits" of that horrible act for rest of her life? And then that poor ,not really inteligent people who makes children because of their stupidness and are not able to raise them so they later become problematic children and after all problematic people who have problems with law, drinking, drugs etc? I think abortion should be allowed depending on the circumstances.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well, what about raped women who have to live witch "fruits" of that horrible act for rest of her life? And then that poor ,not really inteligent people who makes children because of their stupidness and are not able to raise them so they later become problematic children and after all problematic people who have problems with law, drinking, drugs etc? I think abortion should be allowed depending on the circumstances.

Right my thoughts, you're right. It's not just black and white. And that coment about invalid children was ****. :( We're not North Korea for Christs sake. Everyone has the right to have a child but what if the mother has a terrible deseas or anything similar? Sometimes the medal has more than two sides.

Anonymous

I know all that sides of the coin.. And you are right..but What should be done for example to stop a decrease of  our population..?

Сокращение численности населения происходит из-за его естествен-
    ной убыли, т.е. превышения числа смертей над числом рождений. Впервые
    естественная убыль была зарегистрирована в 1992 г., а к началу 2009 г. ее
    совокупная величина за 1992—2008 гг. превысила 12,6 млн человек, или
    8,5% к численности населения России на начало 1992 г.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think that abortion should be prohibited except that cases when mother is simple not able to give a birth to a baby because of big problems with her health. In other cases there should not be a choise. Yes, I know that there are some many factors making people do an abortion, for example it may be a poor family or the old age of a future-mother or something else..but.. people could think about possibility that the woman can be pregnant before. So, for me there are no exuses for them. I consider an abortion as a muder…
    And what about the people who are alcoholics you'll ask? I think..They should do the abortions because in the opposite case there would be ill and invalid children  :(

I agree. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I know all that sides of the coin.. And you are right..but What should be done for example to stop a decrease of  our population..?

Put contraception in the food of Chinese, Indians, Africans and Sqifies. ;D No, joke aside, these parts of the world must evolve, the rest happens from alone.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    And that coment about invalid children was ****. :( We're not North Korea for Christs sake. Everyone has the right to have a child but ..

I do not know If i got you right here. I did not mean to not allow them have children. But I would let them option for abortion in case they know that they simply are not mature enough to take care of them, or they are too poor etc. Look at gypsies, it would be better it they simply went for abortion cuz their children will never be able to incorporate to society. (I mean the ones from ghettos)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I agree. :)

:-*  ( ;D)

Quote:
    Put contraception in the food of Chinese, Indians, Africans and Sqifies. ;D No, joke aside, these parts of the world must evolve, the rest happens from alone.

Oh that Chinese..while they are incressing..we are dying..  Slava Bogu that now the decrease of  populatiom of Russia started to fall.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I do not know If i got you right here. I did not mean to not allow them have children. But I would let them option for abortion in case they know that they simply are not mature enough to take care of them, or they are too poor etc. Look at gypsies, it would be better it they simply went for abortion cuz their children will never be able to incorporate to society. (I mean the ones from ghettos)

I think being poor is not any reason for abortion. My grandmas family were/are around 8 kids, they were poor folk from hills. However they were all grown to be perfectly healthy and civilised. Gypsies will not do abortion on their free will am quite sure of that. Being poor dose not desable people to be smart and normal. It's just in modern age our parents think we need so much and in end there's lots of spoiled anoying kids around all corners for whome at least for some of them maybe it would be really better they weren't here (in this world but stil…. :D

Anonymous

I'm for the prohibition of abortions, except for the special cases (pregnancy caused by rape or incest sex etc).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    :-*  ( ;D)

😮 😮 😮  :D :D :D
    Спасибо большие, дорогая моя.

Anonymous

I used to be really butt hurt about this subject, but now I just don't give ***** about it.

If they want to kill their own blood, let them do it.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    😮 😮 😮  :D :D :D
    Спасибо большие, дорогая моя.

Lol, Не за что  :)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Even if the Federation bans abortion, won't people just go to Finland or Sweden for one?  I think there needs to be a serious social and  economic reasons why women are choosing abortion. 

China is in serious dog doo doo.  The one child policy is making sure that their social pyramid will collapse and that they will no longer be the slave sweeatshops to the world.

When you take out immigrants and  their sized families, you see the USA is also seeing a population drop.  The craash of 2008 actually lowered birthrates here within a year.

I have no solutions to any of these problems, just playing devil's advocate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Kratos
  • БЕЗНОГNМ
  • Родни Никотин ☭
  • 'las
  • Lyutenitsa
  • Piachu