Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    My objection as not that, my objection is that your perecption about Serbian culture is factualy wrong, nothing more and nothing less. I am absolutley ok with you loving your people, but you should try to less mention mine, espetialy since you are obviously ignorant about Serbian tradition. On other hand, Gusle are from Middle Asia not from Greece. It is absolutley unimportnat care from whom Croats took them, from Serbs, Greeks, Albanians, or Macedonians.
    @Cvetinov, what is point of such fights, from my opinion there is nothing wrong in their posts except this last offtopic about gusle, whcih was provoked by you. They have gusle so what? What do we have from that? Even if they borrowed from us, so what? Man, you really should start  giving more attention to Serbian topic, not Croatian. :) I think it is better way to contribute this forum.

I didnt say they are from Greek, altho there is possibility they came from them to us, as firstly Alexandar the Great went all the way to India, and later on Roman empire stretched well into Asia, so it could happen

Anonymous
    Quote:
    @Cvetinov, what is point of such fights, from my opinion there is nothing wrong in their posts except this last offtopic about gusle, whcih was provoked by you. They have gusle so what? What do we have from that? Even if they borrowed from us, so what? Man, you really should start  giving more attention to Serbian topic, not Croatian. :) I think it is better way to contribute this forum.

I am easily offended by stupidity. It is my weakness.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I am easily offended by stupidity. It is my weakness.

then you must hate yourself  ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Thank god you are not a Serb.

agreed  8)

Anonymous

Man I wish Njegoš or Jasmin were here :(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Man I wish Njegoš or Jasmin were here :(

Who?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Who?

::)

They were some of the earliest members here.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Serbs acording to DAI settled near Solun firstly, and after that you had Dušan, a Bulgaro/Serb going all the way down south.
    Now, I must be genius compared to you.

Slightly spann of some 700 years, as I said I love your way of twisting facts.

Treba znati da su Srbi potomci nekrštenih Srba, koji se još zovu i Bijeli, koji žive s one strane Turske (Mađarske) na mjestu koje se kod njih naziva Bojki (Bojka), gde im je susjedna Franačka, kao i velika Hrvatska, ona nekrštena, koja se još zove i Bijela. Tamo su, dakle, ovi Srbi živjeli od početka. Pošto su dva brata naslijedili na vlasti svog oca u Srbiji, jedan od njih je uzeo polovicu naroda i prebjegao Irakliju, caru Romeja (Bizantinaca), i taj isti car Iraklije ga je primio i za naseljavanje mu dao mjesto u Solunskoj temi Serviju(Srbica), koja od tada nosi taj naziv. Poslije nekog vremena, su ti isti Srbi odlučili da se vrate u svoje zemlje i car ih je pustio. Kada su prešli rijeku Dunav, oni se pokaju i preko stratega koji je tada bio u Beogradu, jave caru Irakliju, da im on da drugu zemlju za naselje. I pošto sadašnja Srbija i Paganija i zemlja Zahumljana i Travunija i zemlja Konavljana, bijaše pod vlašću cara Romeja, a pošto su te zemlje bile opustošene od Avara (jer su iz tih zemalja oni istjerali Romane koji sada žive u Dalmaciji i Draču), to car u ovim zemljama naseli iste Srbe i oni bijahu potčinjeni caru Romeja, a car ih pokrsti dovevši svećenike iz Rima i, naučivši ih da pravilno vrše djela pobožnosti, izloži im kršćansko učenje.

Well, as you could read Serbs abandoned Solun area and settled in medieval Serbia. I will be very gratefull If you would stop mentionig us in treads about Croats. Comon man, what do you have from that. Serbs and Croats hate each other, nothing new. Stop involing us in topics more or less unrelated to us. This is topic about Croat genetics, but somehow we are writing about arrival of Serbs and how widespread gusle are among Serbs, and all of that because your comments.

Anonymous

Gusle are mostly found among mountainous people here in Balkans as far as i know. Both Serbian Vojvodians and Croatian Slavonians and Zagorians etc don't use such instruments and these people are most Slavic of our nations. Gusle were mostly used by Illyrians that were under Byzantine influence, and Vlachs (and Albanians among others) thus we have them today among Serbs and Croats, and thats why Russians have Gusli as well, due to Byzantyne influence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_lyra

sorry for off-topic but i have read on the topic of Gusli before so just to clarify that more or less. But in the end instrument is actually as Dalibor said even drawn from Middle-east where it originated.

Original version of Gusli:
    rebaba-www.bavlymusic.com

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Who?

Guys that couldn't read a word of cyrillic, let alone the older versions, but were experts on interpreting medieval legal documents on OCS or archaic vernacular.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Guys that couldn't read a word of cyrillic, let alone the older versions, but were experts on interpreting medieval legal documents on OCS or archaic vernacular.

Was that a joke, or they could actually do this?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Was that a joke, or they could actually do this?

They could as much as I can interpret archaic Summerian. It could be people, but it could also be Aliens :)

Only guy on this forum capable of actually doing this, is Dalibor, since he is academically educated in that matter.

[hr]

To cut all these mambo-jambo short, I opened a thread just for the case. Now NOONE has a valid argument for writing fabricated cr[size=1pt]'[/size]ap on this forum.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Gusle are mostly found among mountainous people here in Balkans as far as i know. Both Serbian Vojvodians and Croatian Slavonians and Zagorians etc don't use such instruments and these people are most Slavic of our nations. Gusle were mostly used by Illyrians that were under Byzantine influence, and Vlachs (and Albanians among others) thus we have them today among Serbs and Croats, and thats why Russians have Gusli as well, due to Byzantyne influence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_lyra

sorry for off-topic but i have read on the topic of Gusli before so just to clarify that more or less. But in the end instrument is actually as Dalibor said even drawn from Middle-east where it originated.

Original version of Gusli:
    rebaba-www.bavlymusic.com

Anonymous
    Quote:

I've met Jasmin IRL and the guy can read Bosanćica, Glagoljica and Cyrillic script. Jasa caught Cveti "twisting" few facts in a few document and to put it politely Jasmin "academically tore him a new one" and Cveti left Slavorum for a month or two ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

And Mongolians as well, as well as other steppe people, all due to Byzantine Influence, eventhough the instrument is older and mentioned earlier than the Byzantine Lyra. Lijerica as well as Gudulka may have come from the Byzantine Lyra, but Gusli is to similar to other steppe instruments, furthermore older and more archaic in appearance than the Byzantine Lyra.

Gusle – means string, has nothing to do with Byzantine influence

– Now one of those pictures where people put their hand on the face, would be great.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘According to Eu7 haplotype Croats are more southern German than southern Slavic’ is closed to new replies.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • LCaine
  • Shnickstara89
  • Nefario
  • ▽eurus▽