Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    And Mongolians as well, as well as other steppe people, all due to Byzantine Influence, eventhough the instrument is older and mentioned earlier than the Byzantine Lyra. Lijerica as well as Gudulka may have come from the Byzantine Lyra, but Gusli is to similar to other steppe instruments.

Gusle – means string, has nothing to do with Byzantine influence

– Now one of those pictures where people put their hand on the face, would be great.

yes, Lyra is rather similar to lijerica, actually almost identical  8)

http://www.fiddlingaround.co.uk/med/index.html

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I've met Jasmin IRL and the guy can read Bosanćica, Glagoljica and Cyrillic script. Jasa caught Cveti "twisting" few facts in a few document and to put it politely Jasmin "academically tore him a new one" and Cveti left Slavorum for a month or two ;D

Did you really have to link "tore him a new one"? Also, why doesn't this Jasmin post anymore? And the Njegos guy?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Actually, pentaz, that is not true, people from area around Krakow have lots of that Eu7, and southern croats have it more thean northen.
    R1a in the north could actually come from mixing with hungarians, who are predominantly R1a, and with Croatia its most predominant in NE where actually Hungarian presence was most dominant.
    You also need to remember, that majority of Croats in Slavonia were converts to islam, and after reqonquista they were expelled into ottoman empire, i.e Bosnia, and by today became Bosniaks, while Slavonia was left half empty, it needed to be resettled from the rest of AU empire.

This also shows on that map as we partly have some overlap with Hungarians as well.

Then by that logic the presence of I halogroup in Slavonia would be nearly 50% thanks to the remaining ones :)

Solin jesi to ti majke ti ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Then by that logic the presence of I halogroup in Slavonia would be nearly 50% thanks to the remaining ones :)

Solin jesi to ti majke ti ;D

as we were 100% I2a  ::)

It sits at 34% around Osijek, which would be about half of that from South Croats

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Did you really have to link "tore him a new one"? Also, why doesn't this Jasmin post anymore? And the Njegos guy?

Jasmin stopped posting here and now is on some uber Rodnovjerni forum because he doesn't have the time for both forums. While IDK what happened to Njegoš he isn't active on Facebook either.

Anonymous
    Quote:

Oho, Amare :), please send the link, had to be a pretty smal hole, since I can't recall.

Doesn't matter found it. Yeah he really got me.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    as we were 100% I2a  ::)

It sits at 34% around Osijek, which would be about half of that from South Croats

R1 scores really, really, REALLY low (around 15-20%) in Bosniak populated northern areas with the exception being Krajina. While in Slavonia it literally dominates the spectrum, so I don't see how mathematically is it possible to be true what you are claiming ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Jasmin stopped posting here and now is on some uber Rodnovjerni forum because he doesn't have the time for both forums. While IDK what happened to Njegoš he isn't active on Facebook either.

I think he'd be more useful here rather than with some wannabe proto-slavs ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oho, Amare :), please send the link, had to be a pretty smal hole, since I can't recall.

Doesn't matter found it.

That isn't the only debate you got your ass handed to you, search a bit more :)

And how could I forgotten Kristijan who called you out on your BS so many times that you magically returned to the forum only after he had left ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Doesn't matter found it. Yeah he really got me.

Oh, he was talking about Mišljen. It's easier to just use usernames ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oh, he was talking about Mišljen. It's easier to just use usernames ::)

As you saw, the discussion was not about historical intepretation of medieval legal documents that could explain a particular ethnogenesis, but finding a nicer *.jpg on the net, followed by some lord of the rings story.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    As you saw, the discussion was not about historical intepretation of medieval legal documents that could explain a particular ethnogenesis, but finding a nicer *.jpg on the net, followed by some lord of the rings story.

I was about to ask "Where are the cyrillic/glagolitic/bosancica scripts" ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Still has more facts on the ground than your typical "Cveti's panspermia mythos" you keep enriching this forum with :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I was about to ask "Where are the cyrillic/glagolitic/bosancica scripts" ;D

Probably interpreted in some book, that was interpreted by someone whose ideas interpretation, he interpreted as true.

Like Summerians, it could be people, but still … Aliens. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Precisely. And do you know what the wettest dream of croats is?? To be austrians or germans.

OP shoud rephrase this title and say croats are more saami than southern slavic  LOL

My friend, you talk rubbish. No one in Croatia wants to be something else than Croatian. Indeed, by living with Austrians and being somehow in their cultural circle, Croats learned and adopted many good things made by advanced Germanic minds, but it is very very far from some ˝wet dreams of being Austrian˝ and it is very hard to understand for you, being Serbian and being fed with Greatserbian mythology subconsciously/consciously for 200 years which tends to ridicule everything and everyone that cannot conquer or claim.  This is why Croats want to stay distant from Serbians.

One cannot let unnoticed your attack in your ridiculing on Croats.  I feel sorry for you.

Be wise, try to read this:

Branimir Anzulović: Mit o nebeskoj Srbiji

Branimir Anzulović: Heavenly Serbia: From Myth to Genocide

Wishing you all the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘According to Eu7 haplotype Croats are more southern German than southern Slavic’ is closed to new replies.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • LCaine