• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Yeah so, Slavs

I am Interested in information on traditional perfumes, essential oil blends, and tradition oil crops. photos and recipes would be cool. thanks!

Michael P.

Anonymous

traditional perfumes, essential oil blends, and tradition oil crops

Once upon a time, my uncle moved to the nearest town. He spent two months or so in there, and eventually came back into our village. When you ask him "Why did you decide to come back?", he says: "Fuck it, I can't live in a place that doesn't smell like cow shit in the morning." True story.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Once upon a time, my uncle moved to the nearest town. He spent two months or so in there, and eventually came back into our village. When you ask him "Why did you decide to come back?", he says: "**** it, I can't live in a place that doesn't smell like cow **** in the morning." True story.

lol mratinjak you should visit mackinaw island, Mi usa their is no motor vehicles allowed its weird they only make fudge and the island is covered with horse poop. there is Slavic influence as well if you want to see traditional architecture in america.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    lol mratinjak you should visit mackinaw island, Mi usa their is no motor vehicles allowed its weird they only make fudge and the island is covered with horse poop. there is Slavic influence as well if you want to see traditional architecture in america.

I'm sure it's better than our place, we're still using Iron Age technologies to cultivate our potatoes  ;D My back starts to hurt from the sole thought of it.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm sure it's better than our place, we're still using Iron Age technologies to cultivate our potatoes  ;D My back starts to hurt from the sole thought of it.  ;D

reminds me of something that will happen in 3 weeks…
    potato drill! hell  ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.