• This topic has 11 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #342126

    Anonymous

    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=587792&navid=DL|NHL|home

    #362592


    Anonymous

    Tragedy..  My condolences to all families  :(

    RIP Pavol Demitra.. Whole Slovakia is mourning for you  :'(  He did so much for Slovak ice-hockey as well as for a good presentation of Slovakia abroad.. And he just wanted to end his career..  :(

    image

    image

    #362593

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Tragedy..  My condolences to all families  :(

    RIP Pavol Demitra.. Whole Slovakia is mourning for you  :'(  He did so much for Slovak ice-hockey as well as for a good presentation of Slovakia abroad.. And he just wanted to end his career..  :(

    image

    image

    His two children :( :( :(

    #362594

    Anonymous

    I am deeply touched by their death. Condolences to their immediate families and to friends.
    May their souls find rest in perfect peace! :'(

    #362595

    Anonymous

    RIP

    #362596

    Anonymous

    Rest in Peace…is there a year without any tragic plane crashes in Russia?

    #362597

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Rest in Peace…is there a year without any tragic plane crashes in Russia?

    And guess, travelling by plane is the most safest transport… Even after this crash too :(

    #362598

    Anonymous

    RIP! :(

    #362599

    Anonymous

    :( :( :(

    #362600

    Anonymous

    r.i.p.

    How many people died in the crash and was there any survivors?

    P.S.- Airplanes…i'll never ever travel with them…

    #362601

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    r.i.p.

    How many people died in the crash and was there any survivors?

    P.S.- Airplanes…i'll never ever travel with them…

    The whole hockey team and other people… I was heard about a survivor, but he died in the hospital :S

    #362602

    Anonymous
    Quote:

    Quote:
    r.i.p.

    How many people died in the crash and was there any survivors?

    P.S.- Airplanes…i'll never ever travel with them…

    The whole hockey team and other people… I was heard about a survivor, but he died in the hospital :S

    Not much of a survivor eh  :-

    #362603

    Anonymous

    Paľo, we will never forget you. You was true gentleman on ice an ofcourse a hockey genius with calm and rational solutions. Thank you for all the years you gave us joy of your skills. RIP.

    ZOH VANCOUVER 2010 – SVK vs RUS – 2 : 1 SN – PAVOL DEMITRA

    #362604

    Anonymous

    When these things happen there is really little to say, but a lot to think about… RIP

    #362605

    Anonymous
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Piachu
  • kony97