• This topic has 31 voices and 115 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anyone got any good ideas for an alternative Bosnian flag.
    Heres my Ideas

Anonymous

Anonymous

I like Cvetinov's design:

[img width=700 height=350]http://i48.tinypic.com/t63tjt.jpg” />

Anonymous

@Svevlad What is the flag of town Fužine doing here?! ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

@Štajerc You mean why is Fužine copying our design ;)

Anonymous

Well, have it as you want. My thought was about Fužine, as the tricolor is Slovene and in Fužina are many many Yugoslavs.  :)

Anonymous

That tricolour is used by various towns, countries and organisations.

Anonymous

When I showed my mum curect Bosnian flag, she said it's probably flag of Lybia or something like that O_o They when I told her that it's flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina, she was really suprised and said it would never come on her mind. So I guess Bosnian flag looks too much non-Slavic?

Anonymous

@DokuDoki Current Bosnian flag was made to be ethnically neutral and uses elements from EU flag. Unfortunately people in BiH can't agree on a flag so someone outside of BiH had to make a flag for them, which has no meaning in Bosnia except that the yellow triangle is suppose to symbolise the country's geographic shape.

Anonymous

@Svevlad I knew that triangle shape thing. I also agree for you to have neutral looking flag, in Bosnia aren't only Slavic people, right? Though I have to say I don't like flags which contains stars. US, EU, China, North Korea, Vietnam etc.

Anonymous

Most people in Bosnia are Slavic, but the three main ethnic groups (Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats) can't agree on a flag that isn't completely neutral. I don't like the flag either, but it will be a long time before a new flag is chosen.

Anonymous

@Svevlad Yes, true, but in this particular shade of red and blue it really remembered me on our flag.

Anonymous

@Štajerc I always said if Bosnia was ruled by Slovenia all the problems would be solved. That flag is the first step toward the glorious Slovene Empire. Za Sloveniju Spremni! Bog I Slovenci!

Anonymous

Please, don't ever say this again! :( We already have enough trouble with our own shit. History of ww2 still divides us today. Though the younger folks don't care much who was red or blue back then, older people still have enough influence to ruin almost every national holyday and similar. Plus, you probably heared how Slovene tajkuni behaved and how they abused the gastarbeiter. We're all ashamed of it. God forbid anything like this to happen as our idiots would simply turn it into a banana colony and eventually sell everything to some Austrians or Chinese.  :(

Anonymous

Yes. Everyone likes to copy the Slovenes, just look at Slovakia ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Jan Pat II
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • slovborg
  • jorgos
  • Piachu
  • 'las