• This topic has 11 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Co by kdyby Češi válčili se Slováky

What do you think about this?
    Can be a war between Czechs and Slovaks?

Anonymous
    Quote:

I don't think it's appropriate to discuss this subject today.  :)

Today Slavs celebrate friendship and unity of the Slavs.  The holiday was created to ensure that different branches of the Slavic people remember about their historical roots, sought to preserve their culture and  relationship with each other.

Anonymous

We Slavs of the south fought enough wars between our kin, for all of you never ever needing to even think about engaging such ideas. Learn from our mistakes, and celebrate the day of our friendship and unity.

For we are the one vast sea, from the north to the south, from the east to the west.

[img width=700 height=342]http://bezgrusti.ru/images/article/442/25%20%D0%B8%D1%8E%D0%BD%D1%8F%20%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8C%20%D0%B4%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B1%D1%8B%20%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB.jpg” />

Anonymous

War would end with Swaty taking over both nations and enforcing Rodnovjerje with fire and sword :)

Anonymous
    Quote:

No, there was no disputed teritoreis. Czechs might be more interested in preserving of union, but they did not have large Czech population. in Slovakia as possible casus beli.

Quote:
    War would end with Swaty taking over both nations and enforcing Rodnovjerje with fire and sword :)

Over religiously uniterested Czechs or traditionaly Chatolic Slovaks. No. Btw, do you must poke her at each occasion?

Anonymous

War between these two nations would not happen. Not in a billion years. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    War between these two nations would not happen. Not in a billion years. :)

Never underestimate the Power of Swaty…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Never underestimate the Power of Swaty…

She is friendly towards Czech and she even declined mine and Dalibor's offer to invade Hungary. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    She is friendly towards Czech and she even declined mine and Dalibor's offer to invade Hungary. ;D

Yep, Svetoslava is peacefull Slovak patriot. :)

Anonymous

It is very unlikely that there will be a war between us in the future. That time in 1992 when the Czecho-Slovak Federation was in a dissolving phase, relations between Czechs, Moravians and Slovaks weren't as ratcheted up as in the Balkans. Yeah, Czech government got ready to armed conflict as the documents prove – unlike Slovak government; and yeah, one of the Slovak politicians had put the question What are the historical borders? pointing out the existence of historical region <a href="http://www.slavorum.com/index.php/topic,1410.msg15189.html#msg15189">Slovácko</a&gt; in Moravia, + there was a discussion about separation of one Moravian village between new Czech rep. and Slovak rep. But this was not so serious that could end up with many dead Czechs, Moravians or Slovaks… As for the home-defence guys on both sides, well, when I see it now, it's funny stuff.  ;)  Amateurish attempt to propaganda.

So, I hope nothing like in 1939 will happen again. Czechs attacked Slovakia then – it's well-known now as Homolov Putsch :

On 9 March 1939, Czech troops moved into Slovakia in reaction to radical calls for independence from Slovak patriots (including Tuka, who had recently been released from prison). On 13 March, Adolf Hitler took advantage of this "Homolov Putsch", prompting Jozef Tiso — the Slovak ex–prime minister and Roman Catholic Monsignor deposed by the Czech troops — to declare Slovak independence. Tiso refused; Slovak independence was declared on 14 March by an act of the Slovak Assembly, which was convocated by Czecho-Slovak president Hacha. The remaining part of Czechoslovakia was incorporated into the Third Reich as a protectorate.

I would never go against another Slavs, but anyhow – at the same time I would defend my country for sure. I believe this is perfectly normal.

Anonymous

hodon bratu :D
    in hypothetical case of war in 1992… hmm if we take into consideration that president havel was attacked in bratislava by nationalists, but in košice he was welcomed by tonwsfolk and they claimed they want him to be their president, its unlikely that slovakia would stand a chance. it wouldnt be even united in such scenario. people in one part of country were generally anti-federation, in other part of country they were generally pro-federation.
    but anyway recruits from both republics of federation were often mixed together in units, friends, people werent very crazy, etc.
    moreover vladimir mečiar and his gangster friends wanted to spend their leisure time by stealing, not by saving a wartorn state :)

Anonymous

There is no way something like this could have happened or will ever be happening. In fact, I can hardly imagine these countries going to war at all, they are very peaceful and lack any military tradition (same goes for Slovenia).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It is very unlikely that there will be a war between us in the future. That time in 1992 when the Czecho-Slovak Federation was in a dissolving phase, relations between Czechs, Moravians and Slovaks weren't as ratcheted up as in the Balkans. Yeah, Czech government got ready to armed conflict as the documents prove – unlike Slovak government; and yeah, one of the Slovak politicians had put the question What are the historical borders? pointing out the existence of historical region <a href="http://www.slavorum.com/index.php/topic,1410.msg15189.html#msg15189">Slovácko</a&gt; in Moravia, + there was a discussion about separation of one Moravian village between new Czech rep. and Slovak rep. But this was not so serious that could end up with many dead Czechs, Moravians or Slovaks… As for the home-defence guys on both sides, well, when I see it now, it's funny stuff.  ;)  Amateurish attempt to propaganda.

So, I hope nothing like in 1939 will happen again. Czechs attacked Slovakia then – it's well-known now as Homolov Putsch :

I would never go against another Slavs, but anyhow – at the same time I would defend my country for sure. I believe this is perfectly normal.

Vztahy mezi Čechy, Moraváky a Slováky jsou dokonalé. Není tam žádný vroubek, jediné takové to rejpání. Slováci si myslí že se považujeme za super velmoc, tak mají "radost" z každé naši prohry ve sportu, ale berou to s humorem. My zase do nich rejpeme že nemají dějiny. Obě strany tyhle spory berou s nadhledem. Troufnu si říct že naše národy mají jedny z nejlepších vztahů.

Tak, hranice by měli být podle hranic Zalitavska a Předlitavska. Slovácko bych bral jako pohraniční region. Ve Slezsko je taky hodně Polské a je naše. Jižní Slovensko je Maďarské přitom patří Slovákům. Já osobně považuji Slovácko jako čisté Moraváky, v tom videu tuším i řikali že Miss Morava je ze Slovena.

Já ty rozdíly mezi námi nevidím, podle mě jsme všichni jeden Československý lid.

V tom 1993 Praha musela mít nějaký plán, kdyby náhodou se situace vyhrotila, přece jen Praha byla hlavní město.

Jak píšeš o tom puči, nebylo to v té době ještě za Československa. Že Čs. Armáda se přece musela hlídat své území.

Jinak přátelství mezi Slovany je, jsem byl v Polsku na fotbale. Česko – Polsko…Poláci byli šíleně přátelští, zvali mě furt na pivo, na kořalky, kecali se mnou, vyměňovali dresy, vlajky, šály… Pomáhali mě, jeden nám dokonce pomáhal 6hodin hledat auto!! :D Sice na náměstí nás bylo pár, vždy jsme vše přeřvali, ale oni to brali s úsměvem.

Se omlouvám že jsem to nenapsal Anglicky, ale moje Angličtina je tak mizerná že takhle pochopíte snad víc. :)

Jinak: Svaty, mrkni se na youtube, tam mají z tohodle seriálu i o nezávislé Moravě, což mě celkem urazilo to jejích podaní.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    There is no way something like this could have happened or will ever be happening. In fact, I can hardly imagine these countries going to war at all, they are very peaceful and lack any military tradition (same goes for Slovenia).

Read my post, it happened once in the 20th century. So, there is still a possibility, but only if something serious would happen between our nations.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Read my post, it happened once in the 20th century. So, there is still a possibility, but only if something serious would happen between our nations.

That border incident caused by some drunk Czech beer imperialists can be hardly called hostility. They were probably just having a military exercise but being drunk and all they mistakenly crossed the border. ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ▽eurus▽
  • LCaine
  • Drizzt
  • Nefario
  • ☭Lil Commie☭