• This topic has 29 voices and 93 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Since the current Slovenian flag looks really similar to the Russian flag what should an alternative Slovenian flag look like so it is not too similar to the russian flag.

Here's my ideas

Anonymous

I definetly don't like current CoA. Second would be ok for me if there were some changes. For example instead of white i would chose golden/yellow, likewise the white color in shield would be changed with golden/yellow. But problem with this flag is, this is Carniolan flag while Slovenia is also composed of other lands too so folk like Štajerci would be terribly against. Btw i think similar thread already exist.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I definetly don't like current CoA. Second would be ok for me if there were some changes. For example instead of white i would chose golden/yellow, likewise the white color in shield would be changed with golden/yellow. But problem with this flag is, this is Carniolan flag while Slovenia is also composed of other lands too so folk like Štajerci would be terribly against. Btw i think similar thread already exist.

Just post the alternative Slovenian flag you like so we can all see it.
    And second what do you think about this CoA on this flag below?

Anonymous

Shouldn't the colours on the flag be reversed? In heraldry (at least in Poland, but probably also elsewhere) the colour of the charge takes precedence over the colour of the shield. So blue on top, white (or yellow/golden, as Povhec wants) below.

What about marshalling the Styrian and Carniolan CoAs? Or maybe also other coats of arms? Of other regions, of course :) What CoAs could be used then?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Oh yeah, you bet we would!!! >:(  ;D ;D

I don't like both of them. No offence, but they look just cheap. My opinion is to only change the CoA, since this tricolor is representing our nation already since 1848 and is the first all-Slovene tricolor. I don't mind if it's similar to the Russian flag. So what? So does the Slovakian flag. Some countrys have SAME flags and they don't complicate, why should we?
    So I'd change only the CoA. It can't be the CoA of one ex-duchy, since Slovene lands were made up of many. So you can join all together (which would look weird) or take maybe the Windisch March CoA, which bares the name Slovene ("Slovenska marka") and in it is the "Slovene hat", which is also a symbol for Slovenes – though it is not known well…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Just post the alternative Slovenian flag you like so we can all see it.
    And second what do you think about this CoA on this flag below?

Too much regionalist etc. Not to mention by what kind of evil people it was used  >:(

Clearly, the current CoA is complete and utter communist b******* which needs to be changed ASAP.
    Ideally, a new Slovene flag should contain black and white (Karantanski panter), and maybe one other colour.

Anonymous

Anonymous

It would be the best CoA for my opinion..And we shoul definetly keep the tricolor!

Anonymous
    Quote:

Sorry, but theese look shity…

And about the Black Panther I'll post something later on.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Sorry, but theese look ****y…

And about the Black Panther I'll post something later on.

Pfft, you think that I like them? ;) I found them as "official alternatives".

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Pfft, you think that I like them? ;) I found them as "official alternatives".

Ya, I believe you. The tricolor must stay, no matter what. :)

Anonymous

Zmago Jelincic proposals

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Zmago Jelincic proposals

I like this CoA (though the Styrian isn't included, damn!!!). :) Zmagec is also a heraldic, so he doesn't always tell bullsh*t.

Anonymous

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Zmago Jelincic proposals

The middle CoA; definetly a good alternative. :D

Quote:
    I like this CoA (though the Styrian isn't included, damn!!!). :) Zmagec is also a heraldic, so he doesn't always tell bullsh*t.

Ooooo one of biggest lands yet you got no representative in his grand CoA! Shame on him! >:( 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nexius
  • Tujev
  • Fia
  • 'las
  • kony97