Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Yes this is a real news story from Alabama

Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama

Anonymous

the guy geared up head to toe "ready for anything"…  that flute was past down for thousands of years…. it was my great grandfathers…. I'm just here to help…  LOL that killed me and that composite sketch is just an insult to intellect. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    the guy geared up head to toe "ready for anything"…  that flute was past down for thousands of years…. it was my great grandfathers…. I'm just here to help…  LOL that killed me and that composite sketch is just an insult to intellect.

It was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. It's obviously just that little bit over the top :)
    Including the guy with the flute, who I think was playing along.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Is "America" doomed because a bunch of ******s are being well, ******s, or is it because the whole incident made the news?

A little bit of both I would say but really think about why the news would go out of its' way this much to produce such non-worthy material. Almost like the media is feeding both sides of the extremism.

Anonymous

I somehow doubt his ancestors came from Ireland.  ;D

Anonymous

This is one of the strangest things ever.  I have trouble thinking anyone would be this stupid,  then I remembered this happened in Alabama

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This is one of the strangest things ever.  I have trouble thinking anyone would be this stupid,  then I remembered this happened in Alabama

Or maybe you just took "Some of the wrong stuff and it told you this was strange"

Anonymous

Gimme da gold! Iz want it awllll .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • 'las
  • kony97
  • Tujev