• This topic has 12 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This poll came as debate we had on another topic. I only ask you to be honest, and also you I enabled to change the vote in case someone miss clicked or had a second opinion.

[size=18pt]QUESTION:[/size]
    So if you happens to be a Slav would you rather stay quiet if you have darker than average features(hair/eye color, but also pigmentation)?

PS. Especially if you're South Slav

Anonymous

😮 Did not understood that part about being quiet.  ;D
    Anyway as far as I remember my grandpa was pretty dark, one of my aunts is also dark, and my bro is pretty dark as well. To be honest I experienced situations when people said I am a bit darker than most people. Dunno why thou.
    But then again when I was donating blood ,they told me I have A LOT of red blood cells so after donating like half liter of my blood I lost my beautiful color for few hours.  ;D I remember first time, nurse asked me every few seconds if I am alriht so I asked if its her job to ask or I look like half dead person. She said mix of both.  ;D Is it possible that high amount of blood cells have impact on this as well?

Anonymous

So you DID make the poll.  :D
    I love this thread already.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    😮 Did not understood that part about being quiet.  ;D
    Anyway as far as I remember my grandpa was pretty dark, one of my aunts is also dark, and my bro is pretty dark as well. To be honest I experienced situations when people said I am a bit darker than most people. Dunno why thou.
    But then again when I was donating blood ,they told me I have A LOT of red blood cells so after donating like half liter of my blood I lost my beautiful color for few hours.  ;D I remember first time, nurse asked me every few seconds if I am alriht so I asked if its her job to ask or I look like half dead person. She said mix of both.  ;D Is it possible that high amount of blood cells have impact on this as well?

No, I got a lot of blood cells and I am quite pale even when I'm not sick  ;D

Now that you reminded me, few years back when my sister was still in elementary school, I took her to doctor and while we were waiting in the lobby doctor came out of her office and said to me "Are you ok? You're so pale", and I was confused for the moment because it was my sister who needed medical attention ;D

Anonymous

I got dark hair and eyes and have not been quiet since I learned how to talk. 

Anonymous

How dark are we talking about ? xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I had something like this in mind.

[img width=466 height=700]http://www.epublika.si/UserFiles/image/Dogodki/Tina_G_web.jpg” />

Thank you. Now I ll have this in my mind for whole day.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    How dark are we talking about ? xD

Hmm, I think anyone who can pass as Southern European is dark. So if people had told you can pass as Spaniard or Italian that'll do  ;D

Anonymous

Well that's me.  My baby cousin in Texas is half Rusyn and half Russia.  She has very dark hair and eyes.  People can never guess what she is.

Anonymous

I don't consider myself dark as my skinn is rather pale and my hair some sort of light brownish. The only "dark" feature I have are my brown eyes which sometimes apear dark and sometimes less dark, even greenish.
    Anyhow, I know many Slavs who are of darker looks, especially Serbs and Bulgarians. And I don't see the problem in it. Since when are only albinos real Slavs? I certainly don't believe in any kind of Slavic look or apearance. To me, it's BS. I admit, there are some looks that seem to be more often among some groups of Slavs but you can't convince me there is a Slavic fenotype or look or whatever.  :P

Anonymous

I voted for "YOU IDIOT, THERE ARE NO DARK SLAVS!!!" because i am a very light blonde/blue eyed slav :P

Anonymous

I know some "darkish" persons from around here but I don't know are they Slavs or not and I can't know are they tanned or not xD
    I am not really sure how genetics work in my family –
    I am quite pale and have light brown hair and eyes, my brother looks like a male version of Snow White.
    My mother has black hair and pale tan while my father had brown hair and "normal" skin colour.
    While my grandpa is really weird because his skin is getting darker each year xD

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I voted for "YOU IDIOT, THERE ARE NO DARK SLAVS!!!" because i am a very light blonde/blue eyed slav :P

Ko priznaje pola mu se prašta  ;D
    You can vote for whatever you want, that's why I made the poll

Quote:
    I know some "darkish" persons from around here but I don't know are they Slavs or not and I can't know are they tanned or not xD
    I am not really sure how genetics work in my family –
    I am quite pale and have light brown hair and eyes, my brother looks like a male version of Snow White.
    My mother has black hair and pale tan while my father had brown hair and "normal" skin colour.
    While my grandpa is really weird because his skin is getting darker each year xD

Interesting. My dad and his part of family all got black hair & blue eyes, mom's side mostly blond hair and light eyes, so I'm somewhere in between.

Anonymous

Lmao @ this thread ;D just found it now thanks to polls showing randomly on index page :D

Anonymous

Good old poll ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Shnickstara89
  • ▽eurus▽
  • Drizzt
  • LCaine
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Petko (the pet store)