Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

It's the first time in my life that i see people rioting on EU's side!

Seriously, they have no idea what they're doing!

Anonymous
    Quote:

Agree…Very democratic from this prowestern protesters. Who for God's sake will support EU and NWO?

Anonymous
    Quote:

Well, Belgrade in year 2000 is the same story

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Agree…Very democratic from this prowestern protesters. Who for God's sake will support EU and NWO?

that's exacly what i am talking about!

Anonymous

:D it doesnt happen often that i laugh while reading a slavorum thread

Anonymous

The Ukrainian people are damn serious. This protest isn't about the EU any longer; it is about getting rid of the current government. It is about freedom, real democracy, and human rights. If Yanukovych doesn't show some balls and real leadership, the Ukrainian people will make sure he doesn't have any forever. I predict his Banana Republic dictatorship will go down very soon…

I hope it doesn't end with his head on a stake.

Anonymous

What is wrong with Ukraine? Listen to a protester from Kyiv tell in English why they are revolting. Filmed yesterday in the middle of rioting.

Euromaidan Ukraine Revolution. What is wrong in Ukraine?

Anonymous

It's the protest against the anti-Ukrainian regime and Putin's union of such economically developed and anti-NWO countries as kazakhstan, kirgystan, tajikistan, turkmenia etc. If members of Internet-opposition against "New Global Order" had a choice between two alternatives, what direction would you select: Europe or tajikistan/afganistan?

Anonymous

Quote:
    It's the protest against the anti-Ukrainian regime and Putin's union of such economically developed and anti-NWO countries as kazakhstan, kirgystan, tajikistan, turkmenia etc. If members of Internet-opposition against "New Global Order" had a choice between two alternatives, what direction would you select: Europe or tajikistan/afganistan?

If I personally had a choice ''between two alternatives'' I would choose as presented….

Christan identity – ethnic identity – 1.

Ethnic identity – multi identity – 1.

Thus 1. 1 and 1 can influence each other…. Win-win, as they've called it….

Anonymous

Yes they are. A wild guess, they saw size of Greek paychecks and pensions, etc. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Lol,you speak of democracy,yet the rights of these people have been curbed by the government in the past few days.What choice do they have,vote?
    Also you mention EU in context of NWO.How is the new block envisioned by Russia any different,and any less NWO?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Lol,you speak of democracy,yet the rights of these people have been curbed by the government in the past few days.What choice do they have,vote?
    Also you mention EU in context of NWO.How is the new block envisioned by Russia any different,and any less NWO?

Technically for Ukraine, Russia and co. is OWO(old world order) :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Ti moraš uvijek da mene nešto prcaš a? :) I said that prowestern protesters are for "demokracy" and they are making such riots…this is so demokratic…and if they support free ukraine, why with EU flags?

Russia or western NWO…it sad that are just this two alternatives…but still better Russia

and folk there is no democracy…such thing don't exist…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-6YjufK48

Anonymous
    Quote:

Ten years ago there was a tv show about Croatia in EU , and someone called to studio from AUSTRIA and said: you have no idea what you're doing. I assume he still lives there

Anonymous
    Quote:
    …but still better Russia

Cossaks,one of the proudest warriors of eastern Europe have expanded the Russian empire to what are even today an awe inspiring reaches.Their reward,near extinciton. How is Russia better for Ukraininas than EU?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Jyxia
  • jorgos
  • slovborg
  • Piachu
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Fia