• This topic has 15 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Even Ukrainians from Western part look more similar to Russians than Poles?

Ok, I didn't live there (just passed through Ukraine to Russia and saw only people standing at the railway stations), I don't know. But maybe Western parts of Ukraine (except for Subcarpathian Ruthenia) got the Polish admixture?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We didn't split up, lol.

No. Svatoslava and I did. You see, Povhec is your brother by my side. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ok, I didn't live there (just passed through Ukraine to Russia and saw only people standing at the railway stations), I don't know. But maybe Western parts of Ukraine (except for Subcarpathian Ruthenia) got the Polish admixture?

Yes,  there's large Polish population in Western Ukraine, Zhitomir survived the ethnic cleansing with its community fairly intact. About, mixed marriages, I have no information, but I assume they happen.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    No. Svatoslava and I did. You see, Povhec is your brother by my side. :D

Look like I and Povhec gonna get to know each other because I didn't know he's my brother until now, of course.  ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Look like I and Povhec gonna get to know each other because I didn't know he's my brother until now, of course.  ;D

You could give him some input in chasing of girls :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Now I'm not sure, still too much Baltids in comparison to Slovakia. I suppose Kraków is "a mix-city" of Poles from whole Poland, isn't it?

Btw, don't you think Marcin Cabaj has distinctive Cracovian look? Dark pigmentation (except eye colour), long face combined with strong jawline, convexity noses and great brachycephaly is something I noticed that Poles from Krakow have those traits. It's common among males due to sexual selection, of course.

Here's a pics of him;

Anonymous
    Quote:
    We can make family reunion! :D

Yeah, good idea. Let's do it tomorrow.  ;)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You could give him some input in chasing of girls :D

Oh, believe me, I will teach him everything.  ;)

Anonymous

Ukrainians (116 men, 117 women)
    imageimage

Poles (129 men, 85 women)
    imageimage

I honestly don't see the difference.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    imageimage

imageimage

This is really atypical of both west and east Slavs. I don't think an average Pole or Ukrainian looks like that. I call bs on these images and their background tbh. Not saying there are not such people, but these being an average? i don't think so. I also highly doubt on these researches and these image rendering software's as they're junk.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    imageimage

imageimage

I dont think that morphs are representative for either of populations to be honest. :)

Anonymous

Well, they don't look like actual people because traits in a populace are not 'averaged' in the first place. They can resemble actual people of those ethnicities, though, I've noticed it myself….

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well to me almost all morph nations look extramly similar to each other.

I've noticed that too.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well to me almost all morph nations look extramly similar to each other.

Unlike Mordid and XtraXavier…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Unlike Mordid and XtraXavier…

;D

Anyway, on serious note, this morphs dont look how I imagine average Pole nor Ukrainian. (Acctaully, I hardly found coresponding morph on ethnicity, tough those from phenotypes are somewhat statisfying, but Ratottskr should work more on Taxonomy skills)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • Shnickstara89
  • ▽eurus▽
  • LCaine
  • Drizzt