• This topic has 7 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Pic posted by the carpato rusyn society.  This group is very GCC centered but I noticed a swastika in it.  Any other observations?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Pic posted by the carpato rusyn society.  This group is very GCC centered but I noticed a swastika in it.  Any other observations?

Can you give me a translation for the slogan?
    I think it says "Don't worry brothers, Prikarpatia will rise again", but you can never be sure.
    Sometimes a similarly sounding word can have a radically different meaning in a foreign language.
    Also, I like the ax on the left.

Anonymous

I don't know what it says or even what dialect of Rusyn it is in, or if it is Ukrainian. 

Anonymous

Nice! I haven't seen this one before! What kind of berries are those I wonder…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Nice! I haven't seen this one before! What kind of berries are those I wonder…

Regular, European blueberries?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Can you give me a translation for the slogan?
    I think it says "Don't worry brothers, Prikarpatia will rise again", but you can never be sure.
    Sometimes a similarly sounding word can have a radically different meaning in a foreign language.
    Also, I like the ax on the left.

Yes, your translation is mostly correct, – but ще, of course, has nothing to do with our ще, it means… well I don't know how to say that in English. Тепърва.

@rodv – looks like standard Ukrainian to me.

Anonymous

Ok well that's what it is then……..

Anonymous

lol what the hell is that? the author certainly ate some wrong kind of berries  ;D

btw: ще (šče) means yet
    and yes, its ukrainian.

Anonymous

I know of magic mushrooms, but not magic berries

Anonymous

Very nice! I have an axe fetish so pretty much anything like this gets my blood pumping.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • кошка
  • привет
  • slovborg
  • Jan Pat II