• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

Since we had some complaints that due to cathedral on the banner suggest the website is somehow Russian-centric, we decided that we will change the banner to something more general – Slavic oriented. So if anyone that is in graphic design can make a better banner please contribute :)

* Banner has to be same dimensions as the present one.
    * Banner has to contain same Slavorum logo.

Thank you!

Anonymous

here is mine desig. It’s a panslavic flag with Slavorum logo, simple and Slavic https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhkArWpGVw2LTBzX3NtOWRXVWM/view?usp=sharing

Anonymous

Not bad looking @Dušan. I like Slavic patterns (embroidery) most as they are among all Slavs while the white-blue-red color of flags is just with some. Bulgaria, Ukraine, Belarus and some others don’t have those colors for example.

Anonymous

I also would like to see a banner featuring Slavic embroidery design. :) I think embroidery is one of the most prominent features of Slavic culture. Sadly, I have no skill with graphic design or banners. :(

Anonymous

Dusan has a good idea and think it’s simple but well made and is politically neutral

Anonymous

@Kat blue-white-red is official panslavic flag. I didn’t just choose it :D

Anonymous

@Dušan i know :D just saying not all Slavs have it nor share pan-Slavic feelings :D

Anonymous

I didnt liked the cartoonish banner that was here before. This standard Slavorum logo on white background is good for now.
    There are many things we could use as a background ,for example we could have a mix of photos of nature from the whole Slavia. I mean ,the coastal areas of Croatia , Poland ,Ukraine ,and Russia all over different seas and oceans. Mountains etc. We even have two small deserts in Poland. Russia spreads mostly in Asia so it have very interesting places also. We could have those “Skyrim” stairs from Czechia in banner ;D I guess nobody would oppose this idea hehe.

Anonymous

I didnt liked the cartoonish banner that was here before. This standard Slavorum logo on white background is good for now.
    There are many things we could use as a background ,for example we could have a mix of photos of nature from the whole Slavia. I mean ,the coastal areas of Croatia , Poland ,Ukraine ,and Russia all over different seas and oceans. Mountains etc. We even have two small deserts in Poland. Russia spreads mostly in Asia so it have very interesting places also. We could have those “Skyrim” stairs from Czechia in banner ;D I guess nobody would oppose this idea hehe.

Anonymous

I have another idea. We could have banners changed every season. So now ,for winter I propose stairs from Czech “Skyrim” as background of banner.

Anonymous

The logo in @Dušan’s proposal was the best logo Slavorum ever used, in my humble opinion. Though I wouldn’t put it over a flag and use that as a banner.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Симеон
  • m1tric
  • Adam's Song
  • Lyutenitsa™
  • Nefario
  • ☭Lil Commie☭