• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A 64-year-old Belgian man wants to have his marriage annulled after he discovered that his Indonesian wife of 19 years had been born a man and had later undergone a sex change.

The man, named Jan, married Monica in 1993 despite legal difficulties raised by the Belgian immigration authorities, the Telegraph reported.

But it was only recently that he discovered that his 48-year-old wife had originally been a man.

"I feel I've been assaulted," he told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper.

"I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway. I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits," the Telegraph quoted him as saying.

Jan said he and his wife had decided not to have children because he had two by his previous marriage and she fooled him by pretending to menstruate, using sanitary towels, "to conceal the truth".

"Even during sex, I never noticed anything," he said.

For many years, the couple lived a normal family life and Monica was like a "big sister" to his children until their marriage started to come under strain when she got a new full-time job.

"Monica began to change very much," Jan said.

"My oldest son saw her sometimes at a nightclub. She began to wear very flashy clothes, those ultra-short skirts or tiny tops, so her abdomen was completely exposed," he said.

Jan found "amorous messages" from other men on her computer. He confronted her and a row ensued that led to police being called.

"A friend told me that he had heard that Monica was actually a sex-changed man. I could not believe it. My son heard similar rumours," he said.

Jan is undergoing psychiatric treatment following the discovery. He has also started legal proceedings to have the marriage annulled.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/belgian-finds-out-his-wife-was-a-man-after-19-years/1/234960.html

Anonymous

šŸ˜® šŸ˜® šŸ˜® ;D ;D ;D
    This world becomes creepy place.

Anonymous

Considering what indonesians look like and the fact that he willingly married one of the creatures I'm surprised he'd find its gender objectionable.

Anonymous

Surprisingly he kept it going for 19 years without seeing it coming…
    I guess sometimes ignorance is a bliss.

Anonymous

It's pretty selfish of him/her to not tell him about it before they got married.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It's pretty selfish of him/her to not tell him about it before they got married.

Him tell him of him … before they … what? :D

Anonymous

Seems like naive francophones have tend to adore asian traps. This "love story" reminds another quite old famous epic fail: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi_Pei_Pu

He was a Chinese spy who obtained secrets during a 20-year long sexual affair in which he convinced an employee in the French Embassy that he was a woman, later producing a child that he insisted had been born through their relations. Faces of those clowns entered the history:

Anonymous

ouch lol

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Seems like naive francophones have tend to adore asian traps. This "love story" reminds another quite old famous epic fail: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shi_Pei_Pu

He was a Chinese spy who obtained secrets during a 20-year long sexual affair in which he convinced an employee in the French Embassy that he was a woman, later producing a child that he insisted had been born through their relations. Faces of those clowns entered the history:

about the french employee :

Bernard Boursicot was 20 years old and had obtained a job as an accountant at the French Embassy in Beijing, which had just been opened in 1964 as the first Western mission in China since the Korean War.[2] As recorded in his diary, Boursicot had only previously had sexual relations with fellow male students in school and wanted to meet a woman and fall in love.[3] He first met Shi, who was dressed as a man, at a Christmas party in December 1964.[2] Shi had been teaching Chinese to the families of Embassy workers and told Boursicot that he was "a female Beijing opera singer who had been forced to live as a man to satisfy his father's wish to have a son". The two developed a sexual relationship maintained quickly and in darkness in which Boursicot was convinced that he was with a woman.[3]

LMAO

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Nefario
  • Tujev
  • slovborg
  • kony97
  • GOGA
  • Piachu