• This topic has 6 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #343896

    Anonymous

    This is for all of you old timers out there http://www.bestoldgames.net/eng/ :)

    #393441

    Anonymous

    Honnestly, f* you dude, stop teasing the devil, I already spend too much time on my pc  >:(

    #393442

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Honnestly, f* you dude, stop teasing the devil, I already spend too much time on my pc  >:(

    TA is gone Tev :)

    #393443

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    TA is gone Tev :)

    TA will be back soon. At least, I hope so.

    #393444

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    TA will be back soon. At least, I hope so.

    It ain't coming back, Prelja made sure of that…

    #393445

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    It ain't coming back, Prelja made sure of that…

    The one of things I'm not sure of is you…

    #393446

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    This is for all of you old timers out there http://www.bestoldgames.net/eng/ :)

    You're such a jerk. ;) Nostalgia just kicked in when I looked at those titles. Go to GOG.com all your favorite old games are back up and running… I bought Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and spent 8 hours just building roller coaster rides….

    #393447

    Anonymous

    Wings 2: Aces High was a great game I played a long time ago.

    Wings 2: Aces High Playthrough (Part 1/3)

    #393448

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    It ain't coming back, Prelja made sure of that…

    Oh god, why are you so against TA?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.