• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #342178

    Anonymous

    Trailer for the upcoming war movie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5J_IDl7BOc#ws

    I hope that the romantic sub-plot does not go on like it did in Pearl Harbor!

    #363673

    Anonymous

    Looks nice. Bij Bolszewika!! By chance, do you know any movies about the Ukrainian struggle against Bolshevism and the Ukrainian War of Independence 1917-1921? I searched a lot but I failed to find any.

    #363674

    Anonymous

    Great to see that Boguś Linda is back! Been long time since I saw him in any movie.

    @Sokil

    Not to my knowledge. How is Ukrainian film industry this days?

    #363675

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    By chance, do you know any movies about the Ukrainian struggle against Bolshevism and the Ukrainian War of Independence 1917-1921? I searched a lot but I failed to find any.

    Unfortunately I do not know much about Ukrainian film. Sadly, most of what I have learned about Ukraine to this day is from non-Ukrainian sources. I hope all that will change within the next decade.

    #363676

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Great to see that Boguś Linda is back! Been long time since I saw him in any movie.

    @Sokil

    Not to my knowledge. How is Ukrainian film industry this days?

    I'm not really up to date, to be honest. There are a few really good historical movies (e.g. about UPA or Cossacks) but there is also much trash.

    Quote:
    Unfortunately I do not know much about Ukrainian film. Sadly, most of what I have learned about Ukraine to this day is from non-Ukrainian sources. I hope all that will change within the next decade.

    If you have questions about Ukraine just ask me, I will answer them as correctly as possible (or at least try to) :D

    #363677

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    If you have questions about Ukraine just ask me, I will answer them as correctly as possible (or at least try to) :D

    Well here is one. At 2:04, they're speaking Ukrainian, right?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Jyxia
  • Tujev
  • Piachu
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • jorgos