• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Trailer for the upcoming war movie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5J_IDl7BOc#ws

I hope that the romantic sub-plot does not go on like it did in Pearl Harbor!

Anonymous

Looks nice. Bij Bolszewika!! By chance, do you know any movies about the Ukrainian struggle against Bolshevism and the Ukrainian War of Independence 1917-1921? I searched a lot but I failed to find any.

Anonymous

Great to see that Boguś Linda is back! Been long time since I saw him in any movie.

@Sokil

Not to my knowledge. How is Ukrainian film industry this days?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    By chance, do you know any movies about the Ukrainian struggle against Bolshevism and the Ukrainian War of Independence 1917-1921? I searched a lot but I failed to find any.

Unfortunately I do not know much about Ukrainian film. Sadly, most of what I have learned about Ukraine to this day is from non-Ukrainian sources. I hope all that will change within the next decade.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Great to see that Boguś Linda is back! Been long time since I saw him in any movie.

@Sokil

Not to my knowledge. How is Ukrainian film industry this days?

I'm not really up to date, to be honest. There are a few really good historical movies (e.g. about UPA or Cossacks) but there is also much trash.

Quote:
    Unfortunately I do not know much about Ukrainian film. Sadly, most of what I have learned about Ukraine to this day is from non-Ukrainian sources. I hope all that will change within the next decade.

If you have questions about Ukraine just ask me, I will answer them as correctly as possible (or at least try to) :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If you have questions about Ukraine just ask me, I will answer them as correctly as possible (or at least try to) :D

Well here is one. At 2:04, they're speaking Ukrainian, right?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Jyxia
  • Tujev
  • Piachu
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • jorgos