• This topic has 2 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Zeljko Causevic and his wife were arrested from placing a fake bomb in the Jacksonville Airport. They moved to Jacksonville 15 years ago and was supposedly having family problems. This is one way to get attention, but not the good kind. This world is getting out of control.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/02/zeljko-causevic-arrested-jacksonville_n_4029333.html

Anonymous

So what was the reason?

Anonymous

They don't know yet. Supposedly he and his wife were having problems and she overheard him saying "they'll be sorry" over the phone. During the screening at the airport he told security he had a bomb in his backpack but it was only batteries. But reports also say that authorities removed two suspicious packages in the airport. So it's too early to speculate on the reasoning

Anonymous
    Quote:
    They don't know yet. Supposedly he and his wife were having problems and she overheard him saying "they'll be sorry" over the phone. During the screening at the airport he told security he had a bomb in his backpack but it was only batteries. But reports also say that authorities removed two suspicious packages in the airport. So it's too early to speculate on the reasoning

So what was the whole point of having a fake bomb? How was this going to help him?

Anonymous

people are crazy my friend. Maybe the two suspicious packages weren't fake and he was using his backpack as a distraction. This literally happened like 10 hours ago so there are still a lot of question to be answered.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    people are crazy my friend. Maybe the two suspicious packages weren't fake and he was using his backpack as a distraction. This literally happened like 10 hours ago so there are still a lot of question to be answered.

Okay. I'll wait.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

10 User(s) Online Join Server
  • кошка
  • Piachu
  • Glockamole
  • ca$hbunni
  • Nefario
  • jorgos