• This topic has 19 voices and 161 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oh i see, so there was no Serbization of people including changing their faith and surnames into Serbian ones? Such as Vlachs in Croatia (Lika, Dalmatinska Zagora,) and in Bosnia, and turning them into "Serbs"?  ::) or Serbization of Macedonians and Bulgarians into Serbs with changing their surnames from (example) Popov into Popović etc.

Krajina? well let's look at the Vlach Voivod writing to a bishop:
    "…da bi Laških sinov ne bilo, puste bi Kraine bile, nego se s nimi Kraine brane i podpiraju i oni su kakti jedan čit. I to dobro znate vaše gospodstvo, da smo jedna bratia, da oni ne mogu prez nas živi biti, kako ti ni mi prez nih. Tako nemoite nas bantuvati ni burkati Kraine med sobom. Ja ne možem kraine deržati ar se ona hoće zadovoljiti i fantiti."

I guess one of your politicians, Šešelj, is and ethnic old-rooted Serb as well? :)

Hell sure it was, but I personally do not know of one. As for Krajina, who knows better about Krajina then the people inhabiting it, I do not know of one Vlach (Aromunian), nor did I ever heard Vlach language there, nor did I ever met a Serb with ancestry other than Serb. Which gives me an illusion, it is only foreign propaganda.

Šešelj, is and ethnic old-rooted Serb from Popovo valley, Zahumlje. I heard a part of the branch was croatised.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Oh i see, so there was no Serbization of people including changing their faith and surnames into Serbian ones? Such as Vlachs in Croatia (Lika, Dalmatinska Zagora,) and in Bosnia, and turning them into "Serbs"?

Serbs did not asimilate Vlachs, today you have quite numerous Vlach population in Serbia. Btw, how we could impose our nationality in state (Austro-Hungary) where we were fighting for autonomy of even our schools and Church? Commanders in Krajina were Germans, judges were German also. Our metropolitans could not be chose without approval of Austrian Governemnt, not shcool could be opened, we even needed Governemnt autorization for schoolbooks. 

Quote:
    or Serbization of Macedonians and Bulgarians into Serbs with changing their surnames from (example) Popov into Popović etc.

You can go in Vojvodina Popov is typical Serbian surname there.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hell sure it was, but I personally do not know of one. As for Krajina, who knows better about Krajina then the people inhabiting it,

Oh why don't you then go to Nerethene area and ask them who where the people of Pagania? :)

Quote:
    I do not know of one Vlach (Aromunian), nor did I ever heard Vlach language there, nor did I ever met a Serb with ancestry other than Serb. Which gives me an illusion, it is only foreign propaganda.

Could that be because of Serbization of Vlachs during Ottoman rule? What defines you an Serbian ancestry? As far as i know old Serbs come from White Serbia where we can find Sorbs today which consist of 60%R1a Haplogroup and 30% of R1b Haplogroup while in Serbia it is only 16%. It would actually indicate that only 16% of Serbs carry the "old" Serbian ancestry if we're gonna be so detailed. So what defines ancestry to you? Surname? because surname is an extremely bad way to view upon it since it's easily manipulated and was numerously changed during history. I've seen quite a bit of Jovanovići who are gypsies.

Quote:
    Šešelj, is and ethnic old-rooted Serb from Popovo valley, Zahumlje.

I see, i guess that's why there is 5x more of them in Croatia then in Serbia.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It will not be respected since you are a Montengrin Serb lover :)

shit, I always knew something is wrong with me :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    1. Oh why don't you then go to Nerethene area and ask them who where the people of Pagania? :)

2. Could that be because of Serbization of Vlachs during Ottoman rule? What defines you an Serbian ancestry? As far as i know old Serbs come from White Serbia where we can find Sorbs today which consist of 60%R1a Haplogroup and 30% of R1b Haplogroup while in Serbia it is only 16%. It would actually indicate that only 16% of Serbs carry the "old" Serbian ancestry if we're gonna be so detailed. So what defines ancestry to you? Surname? because surname is an extremely bad way to view upon it since it's easily manipulated and was numerously changed during history. I've seen quite a bit of Jovanovići who are gypsies.

3. I see, i guess that's why there is 5x more of them in Croatia then in Serbia.

1. Vatikan is strong, we have some of them here as well, Carniolian for example. In centuries of reign over maritime parts of Zahumlje, Vatikan cleansed them all. As far as I know Croats didn't inhabit that region nor did they migrate there, so they had to be croatised some time in their history.

2. What defines my Serbian ancestry is my paternal lineage. My father, grandfather, up until the white eagle of the family were Serbs, since only Serbs existed in the parts I draw my lineage from. Who the mothers were, who the f[size=1pt]'[/size]uck knows, probably Roman women at the beginning. We came to the Roman empire, not to Poland and Germany. As for the Jovanovići, what do you think which people bear a significant portion of the surnames Horvat in Hungary, dzelem dzelem?

3. I'll guess in which part, is it Zahumlje?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It would actually indicate that only 16% of Serbs carry the "old" Serbian ancestry if we're gonna be so detailed. So what defines ancestry to you? Surname? because surname is an extremely bad way to view upon it since it's easily manipulated and was numerously changed during history. I've seen quite a bit of Jovanovići who are gypsies.

Well, you know wery well, that such astudies are proofs of same quality as determination by surname. Nevertheless I2a-P37.2 is the most prevailing haplogroup  amnog Serbs, aproximately 33%. Its frequencey peaks in BiH, Hungaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia. So called Slavic R1a1-M17 is third. On other hand you have 50% of R1 in soem parts Northwestern India, nevertheless, those people, without any doubt absorbed to much Australoasian genetic material, which is obvious when you just look at them.

Quote:
    I see, i guess that's why there is 5x more of them in Croatia then in Serbia.

Unless you made extensive research, this is not argument at all. I could name few Croats with typically Serbian names and surnames: Đorđe Novković, Stojko Vranković, Milan Uzelac, Svetozar Borojević, Ognjen Vukojević, Milan Rapajić, Miladin Pršo… Such numerings are pointless.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    s***, I always knew something is wrong with me :)

Не дају брате, желе да нас подјеле. Више ни Србин, Србин није. :)

Завидим Хрватима, у нас сви исти, а три државе, у нјих не зна се ко је чији а држе се ко' од исте мајке рођени.

Anonymous

What we lack on this conversation right now is Konzervativac2.0 pwning your asses and telling ya folks that you aint nothing else but bunch of Bosnians. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What we lack on this conversation right now is Konzervativac2.0 pwning your asses and telling ya folks that you aint nothing else but bunch of Bosnians. ;D

Well, I am Bosnian, but not Bosniak :P

Anonymous
    Quote:

No need, I'll share his final argument in his name.

[hr]
    We lie to deceive ourselves, to console others, we lie for mercy, we lie to fight fear, to encourage ourselves, to hide our and somebody else’s misery. We lie for love and honesty. We lie because of freedom. Lying is a trait of our patriotism and the proof of our innate intelligence. We lie creatively, imaginatively and inventively.

–  “Deobe” (engl. “Divisions”), 1961. Volume I, Seite 135
    [hr]

Read the book kid, learn something.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well, I am Bosnian, but not Bosniak :P

I guess Konzerva would say something like this; ;D

Dont hide from the truth. Face the facts! You are Orthodox Bosniak.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I guess Konzerva would say something like this; ;D

Well I could allways call him islamized Serb. :P But, I guess we allways put aside our conceptions in order to speak about things we have in common Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks (You Slovenes, are also part of our crew, as soon as you admit it it would be easier for you to deal with it :P )

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Well I could allways call him islamized Serb. :P But, I guess we allways put aside our conceptions in order to speak about things we have in common Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks (You Slovenes, are also part of our crew, as soon as you admit it it would be easier for you to deal with it :P )

What exactly do you mean by this? :D We are south Slavs i am aware of this. Is this what you mean?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    What exactly do you mean by this? :D We are south Slavs i am aware of this. Is this what you mean?

I mean Yugoslavs (South Slavs – Bulagarians, if somenone gets confused ;) ). People of former Yugoslavia, (originaly Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes) :D
    Ermh I forgot to mention Macedonians in previous post.

Anonymous
    Quote:

I do not share that part of the crew idea.

For me Croats are Croats, Bosniaks are Bosniaks, even Montenegrins are Montenegrins. They are as much of a different nation as they wish to be, I would honestly want that we do not have ANYTHING in common with them, in that way I wouldn't have to listen to all that cra[size=1pt]'[/size]p, day in day out. I am pleased they speak a different language, I just hope they hurry up with reconstructing it, as fast as they can, so we will finally not be able to understand them anymore.

This is my optimistic view of the future. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Kratos
  • Yung Slav
  • БЕЗНОГNМ
  • Lyutenitsa
  • Wasted
  • Blank