• This topic has 9 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #343515

    Anonymous
    #386309

    Anonymous

    I remember seeing this clip a while back. I think on this site. Still kind of want to try some of this food.

    #386310

    Anonymous

    I think everyone should try Burek od Sira (i prefer the cheese ones to meat bureks)
    image

    and Čevapi
    image

    My life wouldn't be the same without these two things. Seriously, it's delicious.
    (and filled with fats, proteins and amino acids :) ) just don't eat too much of it due to high calories ;D

    #386311

    Anonymous

    I posted this like 3 times :)

    #386312

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    I think everyone should try Burek od Sira (i prefer the cheese ones to meat bureks)

    In Bosna, burek is only with meat. That is acctually picture of Serbian variation. In Serbia burek looks like that and could be with meat or cheese.

    This is Bosnian (motani) burek:

    [img height=340]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Motani_burek_1.gif” />
    Burek = pita s mesom. Nema kompromisa.

    Quote:
    and Čevapi

    Ćevapi ;)

    #386313

    Anonymous

    Bemtiš ves cajt jem čevapčiče. ;D Čevapčiči are good for your heart, stomach, mind and especially your soul! They have many health benefits. :P :P

    #386314

    Anonymous

    This is Polish Burek  ;D

    image

    In Polish Burek is a name of dog (from 'bury' – brownish grey colour).

    #386315

    Anonymous

    Hahaha our family dog is one big Burek! ;D ;D

    #386316

    Anonymous

    Well, this is what people from Serbia, Bosnia (Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats alike) and Macedonia see as burek:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%B6rek#Former_Yugoslavia

    #386317

    Anonymous

    [img height=300]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Burek_trokut_3.gif” />

    Дјетинство ми пред очима прође

    #386318

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    [img height=300]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Burek_trokut_3.gif” />

    Дјетинство ми пред очима прође

    То није српски бурек, то је србијански бурек. Прави бурек је босански бурек. Стоп имитацијама

    #386319

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    То није српски бурек, то је србијански бурек. Прави бурек је босански бурек. Стоп имитацијама ;D

    Ја сам увијек био љубитељ пите :), ове мотане никад нисам схватио.

    #386320

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ја сам увијек био љубитељ пите :), ове мотане никад нисам схватио.

    Мотана и јесте пита. У Србији, Македонији и Босни једнако. Отиђи у било коју пекару у Београду и добићеш нешто мање или више попут овог:
    image

    #386321

    Anonymous

    In Austria, Slovenia and some parts of Cro we have apple burek called štrudl. Among Slovenes closest to burek are štruklji.  :)

    #386322

    Anonymous
    Quote:
    In Austria, Slovenia and some parts of Cro we have apple burek called štrudl. Among Slovenes closest to burek are štruklji.  :)

    I could speak about Bosnian point of wiew. Pita is pie. Burek is pita with meat. Sirnica with cheese, Zeljanica with "monk's rhubarb", Krompiruša with potato. There could be also pita with mashrooms, or sweat pies, apples mostly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

6 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • ▽eurus▽
  • LCaine
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • Shnickstara89