• This topic has 13 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello my Slavic brothers, I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina precisely from Bugojno (town in central Bosnia)

I want to show new pictures of Bosnians kids. We are Slavic peoples, although some do not accept …

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hello my Slavic brothers, I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina precisely from Bugojno (town in central Bosnia)

I want to show new pictures of Bosnians kids. We are Slavic peoples, although some do not accept …

Who does not accept?

Anonymous

meh I have gone past the point of seeking recognition from "slavs"

first question you have to ask is why seek recognition from such people who dont have the means to help themselves :D

I am more of a follower of Reis Ceric's and Dzemaludin Latic's ideals that Bosniaks are a specific people on their own, different to Slavs.

That's how most Bosniaks I know of see it, especially the one's who have bore the brunt of Serb/Communist persecution.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    meh I have gone past the point of seeking recognition from "slavs"

first question you have to ask is why seek recognition from such people who dont have the means to help themselves :D

I am more of a follower of Reis Ceric's and Dzemaludin Latic's ideals that Bosniaks are a specific people on their own, different to Slavs.

That's how most Bosniaks I know of see it, especially the one's who have bore the brunt of Serb/Communist persecution.

That is just hillarious. :) Guess what is even more hillarious my "American" friend. I think you are some kind of Pakistani provocator especially with your UK IP. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    That is just hillarious. :) Guess what is even more hillarious my "American" friend. I think you are some kind of Pakistani provocator especially with your UK IP. :D

Ohh snap!

Anonymous

so what, I am currently on a visit to friends and family in the UK

ever thought about such a thing or perhaps you've just never heard about holidays?  ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    so what, I am currently on a visit to friends and family in the UK

ever thought about such a thing or perhaps you've just never heard about holidays?  ::)

So you made [email protected] email just for holidays? ;D

Anonymous

Don't feed the troll.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Don't feed the troll.

Why not, Christmass is comming :D

Anonymous

Oh snap Povhec. Most Bosniaks I know would laugh at this wahabi.

Anonymous

Post more pics of Bosnian kids, please :) I love kids, and would like to see more not only Bosnian but others too.
    Thanks in advance. ))

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So you made [email protected] email just for holidays? ;D

::)
    I dont think there is any Мuslim hollyday arround. Just saying ;D

Anonymous

I never understood south Slavs, or Balkanians (Serbs and Bulgarians mostly while Bosniaks and Croats are fighting for the same shared throne) in general why do they want to portray that their nations is north of Sweden…

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I never understood south Slavs, or Balkanians (Serbs and Bulgarians mostly while Bosniaks and Croats are fighting for the same shared throne) in general why do they want to portray that their nations is north of Sweden…

Because there is a myth that says Ottoman Turks raped our (Balkan) people and made us darker than the Slavs in the north. Now people will try to portray us as albinos to try and disprove this ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Because there is a myth that says Ottoman Turks raped our (Balkan) people and made us darker than the Slavs in the north. Now people will try to portray us as albinos to try and disprove this ;D
    Quote:

Well, I don't know about Bosnian people, but here we got brown(mostly medium and dark brown) / black hair and no one's denying it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Yung Slav
  • Drizzt
  • kony97
  • Kratos
  • БЕЗНОГNМ
  • Родни Никотин ☭