Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

For some he is a “unique phenomenon, a non-specific placebo effect” and to others he is “the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, the unfulfilled energy of
    [See the full post at: Braco the Gazer – Croatian Man Claims He Can Heal You By Looking, Becomes A Viral Hit Among Religious Americans]

aaaaa
    Participant
    @aaaaa

Denis Zhekov
    Participant
    @denis-zhekov

How utterly absurd, and people still can`t grow up believing in fairy tails 😀

Mikhail Galamov
    Participant
    @mikhaila

@denis-zhekov

My dear friend, you may need to understand that in order to actually convince people of your position, you don’t start as a condescending arse.  Don’t call what may be someone’s only comfort a “fairy tale”.  You will start to do more harm than you could have ever done being diplomatic…hell, @kapitan-denis is a good guy, an atheist, and at least he knows what tact is.  You on the other hand…you wouldn’t know tact if it hit your face.  So, a few words of advice: stop being an arrogant, “I’m in the right and everyone else who thinks different is an idiot” arsehole.  You may find that you are able to give more by still being honest, but also learning to understand the experiences that lead the other where they are if they have the fortune of talking to you.

NikeBG
    Participant
    @nikebg

A Slav teaching another Slav to be more tactful and polite? Your Americanization is complete, Michael! 😛

Mikhail Galamov
    Participant
    @mikhaila

@nikebg

I’ve accepted the fact that I’ve become what I’ve become.  I prefer to think that I’ve just had a life of multiple influences that have led me to be different from who I was only years ago.

Kapitán Denis
    Participant
    @kapitan-denis

Oh, I’m sorry for the confusion. @denis-zhekov is my 2nd account…

Olga Kysil
    Participant
    @olga_kysil

I did the livestream of Braco’s Gaze once, but nothing significant happened to me. I did feel more relaxed and refreshed, like after meditation. I’m pretty sure this has to be a scam. What do you think?

You can do the livestream at the link below. Or, if you live in Zagreb, Croatia, Braco will live gazing  this weekend, Aug. 3 and 4.  You can also buy Braco’s special gold jewelry ONLY at the live gazing events! That is, if you have lots of kapusta.  😀

http://www.braco.me/en/

Velka Opice
    Participant
    @velkaopice

No.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

11 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • кошка
  • slovborg
  • Tujev
  • Shnickstara89
  • jorgos