• This topic has 2 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Anyone live in Brezice or Mokrice?  Or close by? I'm going to be spending some time there and would love to meet up with people. :)

Anonymous

Sadly, I don't think so. :( Most of the curently active Slovene members are either Upper Carniolan or Central Styrian, including me. Brežice is not really a place where you'd drive through often, if you don't live there … But it's a nice town. I'd recommend you to see the castle (Brežiški grad) and check out the "knight's hall" (Viteška dvorana). Been there, it's nice (if you like such things).

[img width=700 height=466]http://images0.zurnal24.si/slika-_original-1317842484-638435.jpg” />
    Castle

[img width=700 height=525]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/GradBrezice-Viteska.JPG” />
    Viteška dvorana

Anonymous

So that's what that place is called.  Been inside the courtyard, that's it.  The snow has made it a bit crazy to check things out, but it's all melted now so I might do that one day. :)  It's quite lovely from the outside, I know that!  Thanks for this. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So that's what that place is called.  Been inside the courtyard, that's it.  The snow has made it a bit crazy to check things out, but it's all melted now so I might do that one day. :)  It's quite lovely from the outside, I know that!  Thanks for this. :)

Sadly, that and and a few gostilnas is all I know down there … Yup, the snow was making some trouble the past few days, but it's already better, at least here. I hope you're having a good time. :)

Anonymous

I'd be better if I could get the USB modem to work with my laptop. -_-  I'm tired of coming to the cafe for internet access. It's quiet here.  Nothing to do.  Just here so I can stay close to the CRO border.  I'm living in Zagreb now. Haha.  Croatia has been good to me, too. :)  Brezice is nice.. but I miss ZG. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Piachu
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • jorgos
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Fia
  • slovborg