• This topic has 15 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Bulgaria has recognize Kosovo independence, just like fellow Slavic Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and so on. Kosovo is as independent as Vatican, both are no UN members. The Albanian declaration of independence was legal, according to International Court, meaning that Albanians action for setting that piece of paper in practice is also legal, if we interpret it in its spirit and not literally.

Anonymous

And what happened then? Your reprouctive organ got longer few centimeters?  ;D

Anonymous

Such a random thread i mean Bulgaria recognized Kosovo 2008 i feel there is more to it then that i think or i know it is hes butthurt becouse some Serbs are on the Macedonian side and cheap provocations will just make more people go over to the Macedonian side like me for example i bet he was stroking it wildly while writing this.

Anonymous

By the way, as far as I remember, Romania did not recognised  "independence" of Kosovo, so I dont get why OP makes big deal about other country recognising it.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    And what happened then? Your reprouctive organ got longer few centimeters?  ;D

lol, hush, don't mention reproductive organs, neither small nor large, cause that's what you are getting right now from Albanians  ;D metaphorically speaking or course  :'(
    You are never going to join the EU until you recognize Kosovo since Kosovo and Serbia being both member states and one of them not being recognized by the other (Serbia) is impossible. Just like Turkey you will never be part of the EU  ;D
    If I were you I would care more about your "precious" mediaeval monasteries and churches in  Kosovo lol
    I mean they are so fragile right now with all those Albanians surrounding them  :'(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Such a random thread i mean Bulgaria recognized Kosovo 2008 i feel there is more to it then that i think or i know it is hes butthurt becouse some Serbs are on the Macedonian side and cheap provocations will just make more people go over to the Macedonian side like me for example i bet he was stroking it wildly while writing this.

There is nothing to it, you just have to be reminded from time to time that Bulgaria has recognized your loss of Kosovo. You will also lose Novi Pazar Sandzak (Kosovo is Turkey declaration of Erdogan was met huge hopes by Sandzak Muslims). You will even lose Timocka Krajina or much of it, where Romanians are indigenous (90% of the households belong to indigenous Romanians, the rest belong to Serbs because 2-300 years ago there were almost no Romanians there, meaning the much less numerous population/households were at the time inhabited by indigenous Serbs, they had been founded by Serbs, unlike the vast majority of the present-day households, the rest of them being founded by Romanians). After receiving Timock Krajina we will expel all Serbs to Serbia  :'(

Anonymous
    Quote:
    By the way, as far as I remember, Romania did not recognised  "independence" of Kosovo, so I dont get why OP makes big deal about other country recognising it.

I am half-Romanian half-Bulgarian, Romania is also my country, not only Bulgaria although I prefer Bulgaria to Romania.
    Romania will be forced to recognize Kosovo independence by the US and Germany. Romanians are humble servants of the West. A few days ago our prime minister Victor Ponta has announced that in 2015 Romanian will do that  ­čś«
    :-*
    :'(
    ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    There is nothing to it, you just have to be reminded from time to time that Bulgaria has recognized your loss of Kosovo. You will also lose Novi Pazar Sandzak (Kosovo is Turkey declaration of Erdogan was met huge hopes by Sandzak Muslims). You will even lose Timocka Krajina or much of it, where Romanians are indigenous (90% of the households belong to indigenous Romanians, the rest belong to Serbs because 2-300 years ago there were almost no Romanians there, meaning the much less numerous population/households were at the time inhabited by indigenous Serbs, they had been founded by Serbs, unlike the vast majority of the present-day households, the rest of them being founded by Romanians). After receiving Timock Krajina we will expel all Serbs to Serbia  :'(

Its pretty obvious that you are not neither Bulgarian nor Romanian becouse a real Romanian would never have throw out such crap why didnt you mention the Vlahs in Bulgaria which are even more oppressed? 99% of Romanians consider Serbs to be their brothers.

Second you said you were leaning more towards the "Bulgarian side" A real Bulgarian chauvunist would have mentioned "Pirot" and so on why havent you isnt Bulgaria more precious for you?

Third i only see you on Macedonian and Serbian topics where you try to connect the word Serf slave etc to Serbs also why would an Orthodox christian feel any Joy in Medieval monasteries and churches being burnt by muslims as you said they are very fragile now considering all the albanians surrounding them and of all places Sandzak?

Conclusion You are M.U.S.L.I.M TROLL here trying to get Slavs and other non slavs to hate eachother becaouse you are butthurt. For some reason i smell a really dirty sqiptar ( the goatfucking sort ) here or even Bosniak

I suspect you have more accounts here i will be following you very closely Mustafa i have my eyes on you

Anonymous
    Quote:
    lol, hush, don't mention reproductive organs, neither small nor large, cause that's what you are getting right now from Albanians  ;D metaphorically speaking or course  :'(
    You are never going to join the EU until you recognize Kosovo since Kosovo and Serbia being both member states and one of them not being recognized by the other (Serbia) is impossible. Just like Turkey you will never be part of the EU  ;D
    If I were you I would care more about your "precious" mediaeval monasteries and churches in  Kosovo lol
    I mean they are so fragile right now with all those Albanians surrounding them  :'(

Only thing fragile here is your mind. I mean, sorry, but I never saw so desparate troll. You even pretend to be seomething you are not? Why?

And, like I said, your dick did not grow because Bulgaria recognised Kosovo, my condolances.

Anonymous

He was suspicious from the start.WHy would a Bulgarian use such an abominable letter as "W" in his name..

Anonymous

It is best to ignore these teens and just report them IMO
    no point in having discussion with them.

Anonymous

If Romania will ever recognize Kosovo will be only because of the pressures of UE and USA and because of the fear and incompetence of our rulers. As far as I know, Romanians don't agree with it. Serbians are our friends. I don't know any Romanian who is supporting such thing. I would personaly feel ashamed if Romania will recognize Kosovo independence and I hope it won't happen.

Regarding Timocka Krajina, Romanians don't claim Serbian territory.

The only problems that Romanians and Serbs have are because of the lack of rights of Romanian minority in Serbia.
    Romania might have a lot of problems and things to correct. But when it comes to minorities, all of them have a lot of rights regarding their language and customs and faith and our people would like to received the same treatment from our neighbors.

With all my love to Slavic people and Serbians, I have to say that is not fair what is happening with Romanian minority in Serbia and Serbian authorities should stop this "witch hunt" against Romanians. At least from what I read on newspapers and heard the situation doesn't look very ok. Dalibor, SrpskoSarajevo, what do you know about it and what do you think about it? I'm honestly asking.

Generally Romanians and Serbians are indeed good neighbours and friends and comments full of hate against Serbians coming from a Romanian are surprising to me. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If Romania will ever recognize Kosovo will be only because of the pressures of UE and USA and because of the fear and incompetence of our rulers. As far as I know, Romanians don't agree with it. Serbians are our friends. I don't know any Romanian who is supporting such thing. I would personaly feel ashamed if Romania will recognize Kosovo independence and I hope it won't happen.

Yes, Serbs and Romanians are long time allies and friends. Its quite amazing, in milenia or so we never had war. :)

Quote:
    The only problems that Romanians and Serbs have are because of the lack of rights of Romanian minority in Serbia.
    Romania might have a lot of problems and things to correct. But when it comes to minorities, all of them have a lot of rights regarding their language and customs and faith and our people would like to received the same treatment from our neighbors.

With all my love to Slavic people and Serbians, I have to say that is not fair what is happening with Romanian minority in Serbia and Serbian authorities should stop this "witch hunt" against Romanians. At least from what I read on newspapers and heard the situation doesn't look very ok. Dalibor, SrpskoSarajevo, what do you know about it and what do you think about it? I'm honestly asking.

From what I know , problem is about Vlach/Romanian inhabitants of Timo─Źka Krajina. Part of them want to declare as Romanians, and other part insist on keeping Vlach idenitity. From my understanding, problem was when Romanian Government asked Serbian do suspend Vlach as option of identity on census, but Serbian insisted to have both options. From what I know, Serbian government never made any problems for those people who idnetify as Romanians. There is violence between self-idnetified Vlachs and Romanians sometimes, but again, in most cases situation is ok. In many families one brother takes himself as Romanian other as Vlach.

Of course, thats impression I got from media. I met few Vlachs from Timo─Źka Krajina, and their opinions are divided. Some refuse to be idnetified as Romanians, some do not care a lot about issue, and some feel Romanian.

Quote:
    Generally Romanians and Serbians are indeed good neighbours and friends and comments full of hate against Serbians coming from a Romanian are surprising to me.

He is just troll. I think this is second or third time he reapears here :D

Anonymous

Thank you for your answer, Dalibor.

Anonymous

Lack of rights? ­čś«  Serbia is the most tolerant country towards national minorities in Europe, in many cases, it is interpreted as a weakness of the Serbian state which is correct.  Romanian  interference in the internal affairs  of Serbia is the best proof.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Glockamole
  • Tujev
  • haver25