• This topic has 10 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia And Hungary Forming the ‘Special Operations’ Air Force

The Croatian defense ministry said on Tuesday that Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary and Bulgaria embarked on the establishment of joint special air force sponsored by NATO’s Special Operations Headquarters and the US.

Read the full story here

Anonymous

So countries with limited military budget, with no special forces that are worth mentioning are intending to create they own joint SAS? Good luck with that

Anonymous

We’ll see how it plays out.

Anonymous

@Kalrin possibly that is the reason why it is a joint cooperation? to make something out of little?

Anonymous

It will take time to establish special forces to be on par with the best of the world regardless of the budget. But it’s a good initiative for these countries.

Anonymous

@Kat Don’t take me wrong Kat i do not condemn this idea. I simply find it highly unrealistic. Especially if you take into consideration that those are countires that love to change their mind pretty often.

Anonymous

This is good idea. 
    FB comments are “great” hahah

Anonymous

Now that we have special airborne forces perhaps we can conquer the middle east and solve our dependency on foreign oil?

Anonymous

Where’s Poland and Serbia in all this? They’ve got military forces too, right?

Anonymous

@”Naive Art”

Where’s Poland and Serbia in all this? They’ve got military forces too, right? 

Serbia is not a NATO member. I believe they are allied with Russia??? Here is video of Poland taking part in a NATO exercise. “Exercise Anakonda, led by the Polish Armed Forces, is a large-scale military training exercise involving 24 NATO and partner countries. For more than 10 days, 31,000 troops, backed by large numbers of vehicles, aircraft and ships are training together. The aim is to exercise and test the interoperability of the Polish Armed Forces with other participating nations.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0KYezoyfaQ

Anonymous

Thanks for the info!

Anonymous

@Karpivna

Serbia is not allied with Russia. Serbia is rather occupied by NATO and their spies, which explains why NATO members have diplomatic immunity.

Anonymous

Montenegro is NATO member, while Serbia is not. As far as I know Russians call Serbs brothers. But young Russian generation doesn’t know much . They don’t know there are Slavs living in the Balkans. They don’t know about Belarusians either. Minsk is the only city of Belarus certain Russians know. Ukraine is known because the country is always in news in Russia.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Nefario
  • (o)possum tamer 🐀 (kris)
  • Nexius
  • Tujev