• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Crazy story…wtf

Bulgarian bought a Tank and started his own Border Patrol

A Bulgarian trader in spare parts, the 29 year old Dinko Valev, has become a national celebrity after patrolling Turkish-Bulgarian border and hunting for illegal crossing migrants….

Migrant hunter buys chopper to catch ‘potential jihadis’

Dinko Valev, 29, gained notoriety last year for hunting down migrants in Bulgaria He has now purchased a helicopter gunship which he will use in his patrols Valev, who is reportedly backed by the Bulgarian government, claims all migrants are ‘potential jihadis’ A migrant hunter who has had a bounty put on his head by ISIS has now bought himself a helicopter gunship to help patrol on the look-out for ‘potential jihadis’.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

You can buy a tank as a civilian in Bulgaria? :D

Anonymous

It’s an APC. An MTLB to be exact – you can see it behind him on the picture.
    As for Dinko – awesome job, we need more of that.

Anonymous

Well done! :)

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka

@aaaaa so that is allowed to own by civilians? :D American Texas just got competition

Anonymous

A very brave man. In America we are being raped and pillaged by these beasts. Something is stirring in the earth in the blood of our people. I hope many others will join Dinko Valev…….

Anonymous

I’ve seen a documentary 3-4 mechanics restored WWII tank spending a year working on it. It was for a museum or private collector. But I don’t think anyone would be allowed to drive a tank in the country unless it’s military exercise. :)

Anonymous

Good on him. And while he’s doing his part to help Europe out, all the Western press does is rattle on about “Bulgarian and Romanian migrants”, and the EU continues to deny Bulgaria the opportunity to join the Schengen Area. How ungrateful some people are.

Anonymous

@Perun In Texas they can keep their HMGs. So no, it’s not Texas, although I wish we had laws like that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Shvo
  • Das Rheinenfuchs
  • LCaine
  • Australian Santa
  • m1tric
  • Vuk