• This topic has 12 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Whenever I go to some Serbian patriotic video,and if there's some Pole which commented how much he likes Serbia,Serbians response to him like:"Thank you brother Pole!Serbs will always be thankfull to Poland".Why?What has happened that tied us together?

Anonymous

Good question, I'm curious too.  :)

Anonymous

I guess both have many pan-Slavists.

Anonymous

And maybe because AFAIK Polish nationalists are mostly pro-Serb (especially in the case of Kosovo).

Anonymous
    Quote:
    And maybe because AFAIK Polish nationalists are mostly pro-Serb (especially in the case of Kosovo).

One thing i noticed, you really like to use AFAIK! ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    One thing i noticed, you really like to use AFAIK! ;D

Yes, that because when I say something, main source is almost always my memory. And memory can fail sometimes, so when I'm not completely sure about something, I use the abbreviation :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Yes, that because when I say something, main source is almost always my memory. And memory can fail sometimes, so when I'm not completely sure about something, I use the abbreviation :)

You are correct. Better be cautious. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

AFAIK I am not nationalist and I am pro-Serb, especially in the case of Kosovo.  :D 8)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    AFAIK I am not nationalist and I am pro-Serb, especially in the case of Kosovo.  :D 8)

You're not Polish, are you? :D

Polish nationalists are *especially* pro-Serbian, while Poles as a whole are generally divided.

Anonymous

Mišo Polak. No we know his surname! 8)

Anonymous

poľska zajebište.. bardzo fajne kobiety  :D

Anonymous

Yeah, I think it is related to Kosovo and the tremendous support and sympathy in this case shown by all the patriotic people in the Slavic countries. It is actually quite difficult to find a patriotically oriented Slav, who would have a different stand on this issue.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    poľska zajebište.. bardzo fajne kobiety  :D

LoL Miško, tak to si tomu dal teda.  ;D

Anonymous

Yes I do not speak Polish language well.  :( But next winter semester I will have an option to study polish language so I am about to get in.  ;)

Anonymous

There are some Poles who supporting Serbia, I think that is probably because both of us are Slavic. And why wouldn't we support each other, no matter because we don't have same religion, we have never been in conflict. But I guess not all Poles on our side.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

4 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • 'las
  • kony97
  • Tujev