• This topic has 54 voices and 143 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you smoke or drink? (or possibly both?) I have dropped smoking in general, just maybe on some epic occasions i light one…as for Alcohol, only on weekend nights with friends thought again i feel bad because of doing that later, especially since it hurts my training, so i plan to quit that too completely in some future time…

Anonymous

I only drink sometimes and do not smoke. I have never smoked and hopefully I never will.

Anonymous

No.. and no. Cigarettes just stink, are detrimental to health and useless at all. Alcohol? I don't like the taste of alcohol, nor the feel I had inside my body (I don't mean the situation of drunkenness, but it could be one glass of wine only – on some important occasions – so now I refuse to drink anything), it's just my stomach that does not love it. Neither I don't like men who drink too much and a drunk woman is just a catastrophe. About smokers, I think of them as addicted persons.

Anonymous

Generally I like all pleasures in moderate amounts  8) ;)

Anonymous

I smoke and drink occassionally.

Anonymous

I just drink a few times, and almost never drunk. Cigarette? Never trid it, as it stink, useless, and destroys lungs, and so on… It is harmful for it an cause man to be infertile…

Anonymous

I used to drink a lot a few years ago, but stopped around mid-2009. Also stopped smoking then. Now, I enjoy a beer from time to time, Polish beer is very good! But I pretty much don't do hard liquor anymore. Maybe a shot or two for Christmas Eve when Poles do a traditional family supper.

Anonymous

I drink a lot… Destroyed my liver I guess… And smoke only from time to time, smoked for 2 years but I destroyed my lungs so I had to quit it, only few cigarettes here and there.

Anonymous

Angel …

Anonymous

The only one honest here.  ;D

Anonymous

They are people who enjoy cigarettes, that’s all. Believe it or not, there are many reasons why people smoke – for some it’s calming, for some inspiring and whatever else.

Anonymous

About smokers, I think of them as addicted persons.

Anonymous

So? This doesn’t change my mind

Anonymous

Hehe you also noticed there are lot of “angels” here

Anonymous

I do sometimes for relaxation, with few cans of beer and a girl if possible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • jorgos
  • Fia
  • slovborg
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Tujev