• This topic has 11 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

My father was from Srpska , so are my grandparents from mother's side .
    Can somebody tell me , can this help me in gaining citizenship of Republika Srpska and what else would be needed ?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    My father was From RS, so are my grandparents from mother's side .
    Can somebody tell me , can this help me in gaining citizenship of Republika Srpska and what else would be needed ?

http://www.oss.ba/dokumenti/Zakon_o_drzavljnstvu_BIH.pdf

Anonymous

You can get separate citizenship for RS?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You can get separate citizenship for RS?

Hm you are automaticaly citizen of BiH if you ahve citizenship of any of entity. Each person have two citizenships. :)

Anonymous

You can get citizenship of Bosnia and Herzegovina,but i doubt in your case that you can get it

I know my cousin went to Bosnia to give birth to her son just so he would have bosnian citizenship  ;D so i think you have to be born in BIH

Anonymous

Anyway,why would you want citizenship of Bosnia,whats that good for if you are not Bosnian? ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Hm you are automaticaly citizen of BiH if you ahve citizenship of any of entity. Each person have two citizenships. :)

So there is citizenship for FBiH and RS? What about passports, are they separate?

Anonymous
    Quote:
    So there is citizenship for FBiH and RS? What about passports, are they separate?

Not true there is only BIH passport,,Medvjede you should know better ::)

Anonymous
    Quote:

Not true there is only BIH passport,,Medvjede you should know better ::)

I thought I did then Dalibor wrote about 'two citizenships', and since he lives there I thought my information was wrong.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I thought I did then Dalibor wrote about 'two citizenships', and since he lives there I thought my information was wrong.

There is one pasport, but you have entity and BH citizenships. Entity citizenship automaticaly mean youa re citizen of BiH. Read law, please, I posted it, there are informations how to obtain citizenship.

Anonymous

There is no entity citizenship,no such thing

If i have citizenship of BIH i have of both Federacija and RS

Anonymous

@Yngve

If they have a Serbian citizenship, they can also easily travel the "RS"
    With a Serbian passport they can without visas to "Russia" and in the "EU"
    perhaps in other Slavic countries (I do not know exactly)

PS: I also was born in RS
    I'm not a Bosniac why I want no Bosniak identity / passport too
    Now for me, my sister makes a Serbian passport (she lives now in Serbia)
    works without problems

Anonymous
    Quote:
    There is no entity citizenship,no such thing

If i have citizenship of BIH i have of both Federacija and RS

Svi državljani Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine i Republike Srpske (u daljem tekstu: entiteti) su samim tim i državljani
    BiH.
    Promjena državljanstva jednog entiteta u državljanstvo drugog entiteta nema uticaja na državljanstvo BiH.

Anonymous

as citizen of a federation you have got 2 citizenships: country citizenship + federal citizenship

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Anyway,why would you want citizenship of Bosnia,whats that good for if you are not Bosnian? ::)

Srpska was a very important part of my childhood and big part of my family is from or still lives there, so if there are any chances I would like to try getting the citizenship : )

@Dalibor – Thank you very much for the link ! : )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

5 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Drizzt
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • Shnickstara89
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • ▽eurus▽