• This topic has 11 voices and 36 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Here is law of Republika Srpska with aditional details. :D

Anonymous

Srpska was a very important part of my childhood and big part of my family is from or still lives there, so if there are any chances I would like to try getting the citizenship : )

so you can vote and decide abput their lives? ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    @Yngve

If they have a Serbian citizenship, they can also easily travel the "RS"
    With a Serbian passport they can without visas to "Russia" and in the "EU"
    perhaps in other Slavic countries (I do not know exactly)

PS: I also was born in RS
    I'm not a Bosniac why I want no Bosniak identity / passport too
    Now for me, my sister makes a Serbian passport (she lives now in Serbia)
    works without problems

you where not born in the rs you where born in the rs region  rs is not a country

and no you are not a bosniak but you are bosnian

and don't try to denie it there is nothing racist about what i just said its just the truth

Anonymous

Bosnian(regional term all Bosniaks,Croats and Serbs born in BIH are Bosnians)

Anonymous

Дјечко је само пито како да добије држављанство? Шта је сад проблем.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Дјечко је само пито како да добије држављанство? Шта је сад проблем.

Problem je taj gore koji kaze da nije Bosniak i da zato nece drzavljanstvo ;D 8)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Problem je taj gore koji kaze da nije Bosniak i da zato nece drzavljanstvo ;D 8)

Ок што се онда ти нервираш.  8) Де, мало искулирај то, ти си сад у најљепшим годинама, немој толико политизирати. :)

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Ок што се онда ти нервираш.  8) Де, мало искулирај то, ти си сад у најљепшим годинама, немој толико политизирати. :)

Kad bolje razmislim nebi trebala, ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

Kad bolje razmislim nebi trebala, ;D

Ето видиш. ;D Паметница си ти само мало идеш оштро.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    You can get citizenship of Bosnia and Herzegovina,but i doubt in your case that you can get it

I know my cousin went to Bosnia to give birth to her son just so he would have bosnian citizenship  ;D so i think you have to be born in BIH

lol, you know that you just have to register the child to the city where you're born so your child has BiH citizenship, my brother is born in Belgium and has BiH citizenship, if your parents are Bosnian, therefore you're Bosnian.

Quote:
    So there is citizenship for FBiH and RS? What about passports, are they separate?

No, RS is not a State, it has no sovereignty, BiH has and it's because BiH allows RS existence in its Constitution that RS exists.

Anonymous

lol, you know that you just have to register the child to the city where you're born so your child has BiH citizenship, my brother is born in Belgium and has BiH citizenship, if your parents are Bosnian, therefore you're Bosnian.

I have no idea,all i know is they were in Bosnia(they live in Austria)

Anonymous

So I can get BiH citizenship if I want? I'm born in Croatia but my parents in BiH.

Anonymous
    Quote:

No, RS is not a State, it has no sovereignty, BiH has and it's because BiH allows RS existence in its Constitution that RS exists.

We had law of BiH on one side, and your opinion on other. I mean it is importnant what you think, not what's written in law. ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    so you can vote and decide abput their lives? ;D

Sorry but I don;t seem to et what you were saying here :/
    I am deciding only for myself, maybe I'll need that citizenship one day – who knows what the future brings ?

Quote:

This sounds very wrong. 

Anonymous
    Quote:
    This sounds very wrong.

What is wrong?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

7 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Shnickstara89
  • Nefario
  • Petko (the pet store)
  • ☭Lil Commie☭
  • Drizzt
  • ▽eurus▽