• This topic has 8 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello Everybody. Please, I need help. 

My name is Mathias, Im brazilian and Ive applied for my croatian citizenship. Nowadays Im living in Lisbon and when it was February, I went to Zagreb with my wife. I collected all my documents and I did the test, I passed and I came back to Lisbon, because I couldnt stay more than 3 months (tourist visa) in Croatia legally. Well, a friend called to MUP and they said that my documents were sent to the Ministry of Interiors on May 18th. And now here we go with my question: What happens next?

Anyone knows how long it will take after the documents are in the Ministry? I understand that it might take different times depending of the case, but I really need an average, because I applied on march 8th, and I’m really sick and tired of waiting. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Anonymous

Is there anyone who has applied on the last year to give me some informati

Anonymous

They cut out one of your kidneys. It’s like circumcision, except you become a Croat instead of Jew.

Anonymous

I’m just posting in this thread so I will be the last poster in every thread on the front page.  :D

Anonymous

my name is joshua ,I would like to know how I give entry to my papers in Zagreb for dual citizenship, place, values etc

Anonymous

my name is joshua ,I would like to know how I give entry to my papers in Zagreb for dual citizenship, place, values etc

Pay @”Kapitán Denis” 500 dollars. He will help you. Guaranteed!

Anonymous

@Karpivna Just look at his face. You pissed him off. He won’t pay.

@misterm

I have no idea. I can’t help you.
    BTW, I’ve noticed there are lots of people trying to get some help on how to deal with Croatian authorities. Something’s fishy here.

Anonymous

@”Kapitán Denis” Croatia got into the EU relatively recently, that’s why there’s so much people looking for Croatian papers right now, before the EU they weren’t much useful. 

Anonymous

I am in detention in Australia,l came here with mum and dad in,1963 as a 2 year old,because l spent more than 12 months in prison they now are deporting me,all my family is here,lam from supetar brač,lgave birth certificate to Sydney consulate general and they said it can take a few months,it has been 10 months now and nobody wants to help me,lam Croatian citizen l was never a Australian citizen lwas here on permanent residence visa which was cancelled  in February 2017.The Croatian prime minister gave Croatian citizenship  to the singer Lords(Ella Yellich)her grandmother was born in  croatia,her mother never set foot in croatia,she was given citizenship after waiting 4 weeks,why because she has money.lam told l could be here in Australian immigration detention centre,How it can take almost a year now and still no closer to going back to my country,can anyone in the ministry of interior help me to get back to croatia,l am58 years old speak perfect Croatian not like that singer Lorde born in new zealand and can not speak a word of Croatian.It seems if people have money they can buy anything even citizenships,We should all be equal money or no money,please can someone help me get back to my birth country Croatia as soon as possible.Sydney consulate told me l can wait up to 2 half years before l get back to split,thankyou to all for your help.my name I s Frane Petrinovič my address is 15 Birmingham  avenue Villawood 2163 NSW, Detention Centre area blaxland.

Anonymous

I am in detention in Australia,l came here with mum and dad in,1963 as a 2 year old,because l spent more than 12 months in prison they now are deporting me,all my family is here,lam from supetar brač,lgave birth certificate to Sydney consulate general and they said it can take a few months,it has been 10 months now and nobody wants to help me,lam Croatian citizen l was never a Australian citizen lwas here on permanent residence visa which was cancelled  in February 2017.The Croatian prime minister gave Croatian citizenship  to the singer Lords(Ella Yellich)her grandmother was born in  croatia,her mother never set foot in croatia,she was given citizenship after waiting 4 weeks,why because she has money.lam told l could be here in Australian immigration detention centre,How it can take almost a year now and still no closer to going back to my country,can anyone in the ministry of interior help me to get back to croatia,l am58 years old speak perfect Croatian not like that singer Lorde born in new zealand and can not speak a word of Croatian.It seems if people have money they can buy anything even citizenships,We should all be equal money or no money,please can someone help me get back to my birth country Croatia as soon as possible.Sydney consulate told me l can wait up to 2 half years before l get back to split,thankyou to all for your help.my name I s Frane Petrinovič my address is 15 Birmingham  avenue Villawood 2163 NSW, Detention Centre area blaxlan

Anonymous

Why does it take up to 2half years to get registered for Croatian citizenship and to get all paperwork finished,is there a easier way for this to be done a lot quicker,l gave them original birth certificate 2 months old from split,states on it born supetar hospital,mother and father’s name both Croatians,father went back to mirča and died and buried in 1980  mirča cemetary,my mum is still in Sydney Australia since 1963 when we first arrived here,Australia has cancelled my visa so l am to be deported back to my birth country,why is the ministry of interior in Croatia taking there time and the croatian consulate general in sydney is about as helpful as putting petrol on a fire,why they can’t issue me with travel documents just to get back to croatia.l want to get back home to see my godmother before she passes away,l have served my sentence but l am in detention centre its worse than prison all because people are taking three time in getting my documents together,can someone out here please help me to get back to my country Croatia,thanku all.

Anonymous

@petro most of us can do jack unfortunately for you. Why are you in a detention center what did you do? 

I would right the Croatian embassy there, that’s all I can think of. 

Anonymous

Mate the new law in Australia is if u spend 12 months or over in prison and your not Aussie citizen then they deport u back to birth country,l was in prison for bank robberies,finished my sentence then brang me to villawood detention centre,as l have no Aussie visa any more,l contact the consulate general in Sydney at least every fortnight,they are very UN helpful,they just tell me everything takes time in Croatia,l was hoping someone would know someone in government or in ministry,how is it right that l have finished my prison sentence yet l have to stay in detention centre maybe up to 2 years.My family offered to put up to 200,000 euros as a bail so l can live with family until my paperwork is ready.This immigration minister in Australia is the worst ever,l came here with mum and dad in1963 as about 2 years old so l was here 55 years,they are deporting  thousands of people because they didn’t become citizens like myself,l am entitled to a Australian pension so l will not cost Croatian people a single kuna,the house that was left to me by my father needs abit of renovations,l will add another 4 rooms to rent out in summer,just need someone in Croatia to help me get there,thanks 4 your time good people.Frame Petrinovic (Petro)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • kony97
  • Tujev
  • Jan Pat II
  • Fia
  • slovborg
  • привет