• This topic has 11 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

[img width=700 height=504]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Cleft-Chin.jpg”/>

The terms cleft chin, chin cleft, dimple chin, or a chin dimple refer to a dimple on the chin. It is a Y-shaped fissure on the chin with an underlying bony peculiarity. The chin fissure follows the fissure in the lower jaw bone resulted from the incomplete fusion of the left and right halves of the jaw bone, or muscle, during the embryonal and fetal development. For other individuals it can develop over time, often because one half of the jaw is longer than the other, leading to facial asymmetry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_chin

This is an inherited trait in humans, where the dominant gene causes the cleft chin while the recessive genotype presents without a cleft. However, it is also a classic example for variable penetrance with environmental factors or a modifier gene possibly affecting the phenotypical expression of the actual genotype. Cleft chins are predominant among people of Germanic and West Slavic (i.e., Polish) ethnicity. It is very common in that part of the world and among descendants of people originating in that part of Europe.

Anonymous

I have one and lots of people here have it aswell, the ass-chin … :)

Anonymous

My grandad is an asschinian.

Anonymous

Nope, but you wouldn't be able to tell anyway (beard)

Anonymous

I got one. They call them butt chins here.

Anonymous

asschin man reporting in

Anonymous

Is there a term for this in Slavic countries (whether slang or official).

Anonymous
    Quote:

Šupak :D

Anonymous
    Quote:

It's just 'подбородок с ямочкой' in Russian, literally – 'a chin with a small pit'. No ass involved. :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    It's just 'подбородок с ямочкой' in Russian, literally – 'a chin with a small pit'. No ass involved. :D

If you lived in Balkans there would be :D

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If you lived in Balkans there would be :D

If you lived near Kazakhstan, you'd probably known that Kazakhs are 'сunt eyed'. I don't like or use such swearwords though.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    If you lived near Kazakhstan, you'd probably known that Kazakhs are 'сunt eyed'. I don't like or use such swearwords though.

Why are they "cunt eyed"?I have a hard time spotting any resemblance to vagina on an Asian's face.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Why are they "**** eyed"?I have a hard time spotting any resemblance to vagina on an Asian's face.

I guess because their eyes are narrow.
    Btw, in spite of their Asian genetics they seem to lean to Europe culturally (I don't talk about traditional culture) more than 'Caucasian white' Chechens and some others.

Anonymous

my father, brother and sister have it. I have also but it is a barely noicable. I think it is a CM trait.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Why are they "**** eyed"?I have a hard time spotting any resemblance to vagina on an Asian's face.

Their eyes? :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

9 User(s) Online Join Server
  • slovborg
  • Tujev
  • kony97
  • TypowaPolskaKobieta
  • Oliver (TW BLOCK)
  • Fia