• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I stumbled on this site recently. I thought the idea was kind of neat and it would be interesting to see what part of the world all of these nameless guests come from to see which part of the world is most interested in our discussion. This tool is also free I think.  8)
    http://www.clustrmaps.com/index.htm

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    I stumbled on this site recently. I thought the idea was kind of neat and it would be interesting to see what part of the world all of these nameless guests come from to see which part of the world is most interested in our discussion. This tool is also free I think.  8)
    http://www.clustrmaps.com/index.htm

Administrators already have other better tools to know that MrX :)

last month statistics:

Anonymous
    Quote:

last month statistics:

Wow!! 4th place is quite surprising.. :D

Anonymous

7th…not bad, not bad…

btw. USA in the first place? Two options: Slavs living there or self-hating Anglo-Americans coming to hear inspiring speeches by Kanadets. :D

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    7th…not bad, not bad…

btw. USA in the first place? Two options: Slavs living there or self-hating Anglo-Americans coming to hear inspiring speeches by Kanadets. :D

It wearies from month to month but USA and Australia usually are the top ones due to Slavic emigration in those countries :)

We need to start writing in Slavic languages in National Sections as well for European Slavs to find us as well

Anonymous
    Quote:
    Wow!! 4th place is quite surprising.. :D

Whole of Slovenia is on Slavorum ;D

Anonymous
    Quote:

last month statistics:

Yeah I guess, but I was thinking so that everyone on this site could have instant access to such interesting information. Anyways thanks for sharing the stats for last month. 

Anonymous

Very interesting chart. I am completely surprised to see US and Australia so high. There are an estimated 10 million people of Polish ancestry in US, maybe another 6-8 million of other Slavs (I think these numbers, if I remember correctly, were from ~2000). If we call US a Slavic country with a population of 17 million, which is about the size of Czech Repulic plus Slovakia, it should come in behind Poland, anyway. Russia alone would be approximately 120 million Slavs. Is interest higher in the US? Are way more people just playing on the internet?

Anonymous

The Chinese are more interested in this site then Ukrainians or Czechs? This image really comes to mind.

Boris V.
    Boris V.
    Participant
    @dedushka
    Quote:
    The Chinese are more interested in this site then Ukrainians or Czechs? This image really comes to mind.

It wearies from month to month. Sometimes we have Ukrainians closer to the top. Maybe we need a bit of advertising among Ukrainians and Czechs, and also we need more topics on native Ukrainan and Czech language. If you are into it you could make few topics in Ukrainain board on Ukrainan for them to catch up a bit :)

Anonymous

Dont forget proxies. Lot people are using it now. Month ago I was using proxy to acces, because, I was losing connectin when I tried to access with my real IP.

Anonymous

I'm surprised South Korea is ranked so high! USA and AUS is to be expected.

Quote:
    Dont forget proxies. Lot people are using it now. Month ago I was using proxy to acces, because, I was losing connectin when I tried to access with my real IP.

Usually it's the other way around  ???

Anonymous
    Quote:
    I'm surprised South Korea is ranked so high! USA and AUS is to be expected.Usually it's the other way around  ???

Yeah but probably Proxies too, however i do in fact believe we have one Japanese member ;D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Slavorum

8 User(s) Online Join Server
  • Fia
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Glockamole
  • kony97
  • slovborg
  • Tujev