• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

As known, western and eastern Slavs are connected territorially which is not the case with southern and the rest of Slavs. We are separated with four non-Slavic countries – Austria, Hungary, Romania and Moldova. Do you think that the connection (in sense of territory) should be achieved and how would you do it if yes?

Anonymous

Well, Romanians (and Moldovans, who are same people) are mostly Slavic friendly, also they share lot of cultural and religious similarities with majority of Slavs, (Orthdox Slavs and Poles), so I think it helps to percieve there is no phiscal separation.

Anonymous

I really wish we didn't migrate south. It would be interesting to see how Illyrians turned out if Slavs didn't assimilate them, and at least we wouldn't have such large Turkish influence on our culture. We'd also probably be more friendly to each other.

Anonymous

@Dalibor

I get your point there but still they are not of Slavic ethnicity. You would recommend something on the other side of southern SLavdom then?

Would it be possible one day to create a Slavic state alongside the border of present Austria and Germany and invite all Slavs from around the globe to move there? I mean, those Slavs that are currently out of their homelands and are in that position for a long time so multi-ethnic but SLavic state would suit them better than their ancestral home?

Anonymous

Connection must be achieved by joining Austria, Moldavia, Hungary and Romania as our ally and strategic partners. Austria's foreign investment is quite strong in Slavic world so in economical sense it would be in their own best interest to be our partners. Hungary is problematic for Slovaks and maybe even others but i don't have issues with them at all. I view Romania and Moldavia as our friends too. Point is we would all benefit from strategic alliance and economical partnership + all of these lands are well influenced by Slavs thorough history so that is another good element.

Anonymous
    Quote:
    @Dalibor

I get your point there but still they are not of Slavic ethnicity. You would recommend something on the other side of southern SLavdom then?

It is only peacefull way for connection. I dont think we should repopulate Austria and Hungary and I dont think they would be trilled. Romanians on other hand have much better relations with Slavic neigbourghs (even with Bulgarians with whom they had wars)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.