• This topic has 13 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

@krasotka morality is relative in this context. But in spirit of your comments; Czechs are Slavs with best standard of living and probably most progressive ones in the (Slavic) family, I’d guess lack of “morality” comes hand in hand with that. I mean there is a Czech guy who proclaimed a libertarian country on no man’s land between Serbia and Croatia, their cultural and political mentality is apparently half a century ahead of other Slavs, at least the south ones.

Anonymous

@dusan I think I’ve reached in my life already more than you did and Im gonna be more successful than you are in your poor country. Tell me, what did you study? :) And if you have ever been in West Europe you would have noticed that the toilet cleaners here are from Poland, Romania, ect..

Anonymous

Troll confirmed :D

Anonymous

@Irina well, I don’t see how my education is important here, but ok, I’m studying engineering. I doubt you’ll achieve more than me or anyone else on this forum, since your idea of well spent time and fun is, well, this. I see things just fly over your head, I’m implying that you aren’t from western Europe yourself and even if you are, you’re just something our friends in US would call white thrash.

Anonymous

@Irina 

And if you have ever been in West Europe you would have noticed that the toilet cleaners here are from Poland, Romania, ect..

And this is why you primadonnas have such high standard of living there. Without us easterners, your countries would be shitholes because you can’t even clean your toilets yourselves. :D

Anonymous

Why does anyone even talk to this loser? 

Anonymous

Just a random post to inform I am still alive. To make it more ontopic I am semi-moral. 

Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.